1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bug Report Turn in maze hammer thing is buggy

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by mastermesh, Aug 23, 2021.

1. mastermesh
    • Cyrene Pioneer

mastermesh Active Member

Home Page:
    Society:
    Ministry
    The mission items window asking to turn in one maze hammer won't actually accept any maze hammers. However, what's really odd about it is after I close the window it keeps popping up every time I log back in no matter where my avatar is on the planet. I've not left the planet yet to see if that does any sort of reset or something but may in a week or two.

Yes, it has worked previously. I was trying to turn in all maze hammers below a certain tier level but the system doesn't appear to allow it. Yes, the maze hammer in question is fully repaired.

2. Curd
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Curd Lifetime Platinum Elite Member

Society:
    Task Force
    Maybe the Turrelion warehouse is full. :D

On a more serious note: Item protected?

mastermesh likes this.
  3. Curd
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Curd Lifetime Platinum Elite Member

Society:
    Task Force
    Also, as this works like a mission, have you tried to manually abandon "It's Return Extra Hammers Time"?

mastermesh likes this.
  4. mastermesh
    • Cyrene Pioneer

mastermesh Active Member

Home Page:
    Society:
    Ministry
    good call. it was protected, lol. Unprotect and relog and see what happens. Should work now....

Yep. That worked. Thanks again.

Not sure I'll ever actually use many enhancers on them but it's nice to know that we can if we want.

Maybe devs can add a popup for protected items in the future.

On a similar note, now if they could just create a way to turn back in the Confiscated Duster Slicer for shrapnel or tt value as trade terminal won't give you anything back...

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
    Curd likes this.