1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

this is a special/salvage missions scavanger map make people lives eazyer

Discussion in 'Maps and Locations' started by qsqsqquin, Aug 27, 2013.

1. qsqsqquin
    • Cyrene Pioneer

qsqsqquin happy horned wisker fish
    Angelic

hi all special/salvage map of the locations no armour yet tho not point till its avalible

Attached Files:

AlricBezel, kenji, non and 1 other person like this.
  2. non
    • Cyrene Pioneer

non Well-Known Member
    Confused

nice work thanks :D

3. kenji
    • Cyrene Pioneer

kenji Active Member
    Cool

Society:
    Cyreans
    yup, thank you!

4. AlricBezel
    • Cyrene Pioneer

AlricBezel Active Member
    No Mood

Thanks for the map :p I was trying to remember a couple of the locations of the mission pieces because I wanted to go back after completing the mission to hunt some of the mobs in those areas, this map makes that much easier, hehe

5. M.B.I.
    • Cyrene Pioneer

M.B.I. Extra Dimensional Oompa-Loompa
    Psychedelic

Chronic Fapturbator
    Society:
    Money Button Inc
    Looking for updated salvage mission map. Most co-ords are way off. One part is even stuck under a building surrounded by Dusters. Been spending hours searching. Any help?

6. sluggo
    • Cyrene Pioneer

sluggo Active Member
    Drunk

Society:
    None
    cyrenesecrets.com is about your best spot for accurate information. Yes there is some stuff there that is outdated. The mission pieces being buggy, they are well aware of that and there is supposed to be a fix for many / most / hopefully pretty much ALL of the problems in this next upcoming major VU.

Cyrene secrets will probably update their stuff once everything is like it is supposed to be and is not going to be moved / changed again.

There is also information in the forum here as well however you need to be wary of some of it. As a general rule, the bigger the picture on the advice, the smaller the value of that advice really is. You are always more than welcome to ask in the #cyrene channel in game as well. You will find that for the most part, the regulars on cyrene are pretty friendly and are happy to help most people out.

sluggo

7. Thanatos
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Thanatos Fate Thanatos Themis
    Bored

Home Page:
    Society:
    Task Force
    thx sluggo. i update things when i got time, its not cyrene related, just rl busy time, but i ill try to get the cyrenesecrets.com better in time :)

8. M.B.I.
    • Cyrene Pioneer

M.B.I. Extra Dimensional Oompa-Loompa
    Psychedelic

Chronic Fapturbator
    Society:
    Money Button Inc
    by the way, I really like your site Thanatos, ver crisp and clean. One thing I find clumsy alt+tabbing between browser and game is looking for a specific mob or resource, and due to map layout, I have to disable a ton of markers before I can see clearly what I'm looking for. Would you consider making the map load no markers by default and then the member can go through and check the ones they are seeking? As well, (just to tax your patience and further exhaust you) put hotlinks on the mob/resources/items pages/descriptions, so you can hit link and it uto loads the chosen mob/etc on the map. I think your site is absolutely beautiful and I love the layout..keep up the good work man, forkin awesome.

Thanatos likes this.
  9. Broken al Angels
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Broken al Angels Member
    Amused

Society:
    Natural Born Killers
    Just want to add my Thanks also.
    I'm using your site a lot! so many thanks!
    It's awesome and I will not complaint about the little outdated info :)

Thanatos likes this.
  10. Oleg
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Oleg Member

Society:
    Rangers
    I'd agree with this, the map is great but usually I'm looking for one specific thing so I want to turn things on, not off. I had hoped when you changed it to registration only that you'd remember my settings but it seems that's not the case - that would also be a good solution if possible.

Perhaps the best thing would be to have a button to switch everything on, and one to switch everything off.

Once again I want to say thanks for your great site, it's been really helpful to me over the last few weeks while I've been working on the missions and hunting on Cyrene more than I've ever done before.

Thanatos likes this.
  11. Thanatos
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Thanatos Fate Thanatos Themis
    Bored

Home Page:
    Society:
    Task Force
    thx guys :)
    im aware of that issue. sadly the map engine does not allow to substract any sub layer to be turned on/off. having all turned off at the start, would make new users to think its an empty map.
    to find things ur after, just use the search on the map menu, then press the loupe to get centered on it, and zoom. maybe later ill find a better map engine.
    cheers