1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

The baby and the moderator

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by slither, Jun 12, 2015.

1. slither
    • Cyrene Pioneer

slither Member

The epic mission seem BS to me now. I'm on the big zeladoth now but I don't think I'll bother finishing it I have to trade with whinning pussies like this.

Why create a massive mission then force you to loot an uber rare item? You may as well just drop a few of the guns instead of amber, it's total bullshit.

And btw, the trades on auction are not manipulation (at least the 200ped sale wasn't). It was 200ped SB for 1 a full week so I placed bid but was unable to get online when it ended and someone outbid me by 1ped :(

Also, the price on the guns is going down so why the hell should the price on amber go up?

Seriously though, I'm not spending a month grinding a big mission only to end up not being able to complete it. The other epic mission chain can't be completed either. I've tried grinding for boffin parts but that's BS too. The big grinding missions give loads of attribute but they're not much use except for bragging, give me skills any day. Cool armour drops but only the female foot??? This planet has so much potential but needs a big shake up, I'll see you guys in a year or so.

2. slither
    • Cyrene Pioneer

slither Member

BTW: I'm bored now, can a mod close this thread please. While you're at it can you delete everyones replies and call them a joke?

3. San
    • Cyrene Pioneer

San Sandal San Tolk

Home Page:
    Society:
    OldTimers
    Who is whining now? Some valid points that already are discussed around here, but... Geee-sus.

(Edit to clarify: My criticism was not directed at this thread's OP.)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  4. slither
    • Cyrene Pioneer

slither Member

That was my pre-coffee whine, I'll be much nicer in an hour or so lol

San likes this.
  5. stefania
    • Cyrene Pioneer

stefania New Member

Good pointing San some people take this game to serious its true that its a real cash economy game but we dont need to have a bad comportament each other or try to piss of a player to sell you somthing cheap.The tanhok amber its a extremly rare item and this its make the epic chain more exciting. For exemple they want me and others who have the luck to drop this amber to sell them the amber cheap but they sell the UL weapon from the epic chain with 5k ped= 500 USD. So if some one want 500 USD for a item that mindark or planet cyrene owner give it for free tey have to pay the price for amber.I know people who do the Epic chain only for fun not for reward.because of this people this game its so expensiv to play ATM .because They want to do money fast for a item tahat mindark give to the players as a reward.

Again sory for my bad English but i hope you all to understand me

6. stefania
    • Cyrene Pioneer

stefania New Member

Maybe you have luck and you will get the amber till the mision its completed and you dont have to buy it from a PUSSIE licke me. If you dont find it You will have to trade with a PUSSIE.:))

I wil tell you why because after you will get the weapon you will sell it for 450 or 500 USD Thats why And nowbody force you to drop the amber you can finish the chain get the token and in time if you hunt on cyrene you have the chance to get the amber if you dont want to buy it.

7. stefania
    • Cyrene Pioneer

stefania New Member

If you put a item here on forum with SB 500 ped and i pm you in game to say you my ofert and you dont accept it and after this i put a bid that its lower than you SB on forum what means that.?

8. San
    • Cyrene Pioneer

San Sandal San Tolk

Home Page:
    Society:
    OldTimers
    Well, grinding out that mission chain is anything but free. It is even much more expensive, so if the gun was the only thing someone wanted from it they'd be better off buying it. I started it, but found I need some more Evader skills first to be able to afford it, so picking up what I can around the planets before getting back to it. Good luck with your sale and everything else. Don't let the turkeys get you ;)

stefania likes this.
  9. stefania
    • Cyrene Pioneer

stefania New Member

Thx san and have to be shure i dont let them to get me but i hope other people to dont belive that im a bad person because im not.

10. Rusty Venture
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Rusty Venture Back on Cyrene
    Veggedout

If a fucking post somewhere says fucking 500 ped bid, and it was sold. THEN FUCKING ASSUME IT SOLD FOR THAT. God damn I don't understand this forum. Every other entropia forum can accept basic facts such as when a sales thread has a bid and sells as to be true, but people on this forum deny every fucking trade thread in existance, then manipulate the market by speed auctioning items to lower prices so they can purchase it for resale and deny it ever sold for what they sell it for.

Yall are fucked. And hurting the economy.

stefania likes this.
  11. sluggo
    • Cyrene Pioneer

sluggo Active Member
    Drunk

Society:
    None

OMG it's been YEARS since I heard that reference. Brian Boitano South park - the beginning.
    Thank you for the flashback
    sluggo

12. sluggo
    • Cyrene Pioneer

sluggo Active Member
    Drunk

Society:
    None
    Rusty you really need to grow up dude. Just because you can't make a profit here does not mean everyone else is crooked. Maybe you need to re look YOUR business models, and shall I say, stature in the buying world? It seems that Cyrene is not the only place you have problems selling stuff.

If a problem exists across multiple planets, maybe it's YOU that is the problem, eh?

sluggo

13. sluggo
    • Cyrene Pioneer

sluggo Active Member
    Drunk

Society:
    None
    Sorry for the double post but.

If someone offers something for 500 ped, and the last time it sold was at 200 ped, I do NOT see how offering a counter offer lower than theirs is trolling, disrespectful, whatever. That is how trading works. You make an offer, someone makes a counter offer, you go back and forth until an agreement is either made, or not made.

If someone makes a lower bid they are not harassing you. If you don't want a counter offer lower then put it up in the auction hall with a minimum starting bid. LEARN how to sell. This forum tends to be a rather friendly one, most the time, folks will tease each other and make light hearted 'counter offers', 'quips' etc to each other. Other times it is a LEGIT COUNTER OFFER. Again, It is NOT harassment. If anyone seriously wanted to bid that much, they easily could have, there were none there stopping them.

I will type slowly so maybe you can understand, bad English and all.
    If someone posts in here, they are OPEN to replies to that post, both pro AND con. Yes that means you too.
    It's called free speech, get used to it. If they are not disrespecting you, calling you a cunt face or something totally rude, offering a counter offer is acceptable.

Or are we going to ruin it here too?

PS I am selling sweat 10 Ped / K. If you offer or suggest lower, you are harassing me.

sluggo

14. Master Chief
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Master Chief Smuggler - Hibernation
    Angelic

CSR
    Society:
    Irken Invaders
    Selling My account, SB 80K peds, Has 30K peds of items and estimated before ESI 40K skills.

15. Rusty Venture
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Rusty Venture Back on Cyrene
    Veggedout

When a user does a fake selling thread, they lose reputation and respect from the entire playerbase. It's easy to tell if a post is fake for market manipulation as easy as it is to tell for auction, except when you do it with a forum post it is there forever and people will remember you for it.

16. Haruto Rat
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Haruto Rat eep!
    Cynical

Would a [Zombie Hand] and [Zombie Leg] do?

17. Master Chief
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Master Chief Smuggler - Hibernation
    Angelic

CSR
    Society:
    Irken Invaders

Hows a down payment?

18. Kris | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kris | Cyrene Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs Staff Member
    Cool

A man of many hats and talents.
    Chiang Mai, Thailand // Orange County, CA
    Home Page:
    Hey guys,

We don't try to over moderate here, and we also try and follow the spirit of the rules and not the letter of the rules on this forum, that being said you can't please all the people all the time, if anyone disagrees with the type of moderation on our forum I think we can have a real discussion about it.

Cheers,
    Kris

Rusty Venture and stefania like this.
  19. Deo Ingie
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Deo Ingie Member
    Artistic

Society:
    TKoE
    Hey, just my 2 cents, I often offer less than SB on forum trade deals. Sometimes I do it in the forum, others by PM. Sometimes I get a good deal, other times the seller just says "NO" and that is it, or they come back with a counter offer and I accept or decline. But hey, no reason to get this ugly about it.
    Oh, and please stop picking on spelling or grammar, some folks just aren't from where you are, and others just don't give a shit, its a quick typing forum.

20. sluggo
    • Cyrene Pioneer

sluggo Active Member
    Drunk

Society:
    None
    Deo, picking on grammatical errors is typically done when the person has no other points to contend. Ie you cornered me in the argument but I don't want to admit it so I am going to call you an idiot because you left an s out of ashole. Some people though, it's because they are illiterate morons then it's ok to make fun of them.

Here's a hint for everyone where English may not be your first language. This may also help appease some of the grammar Nazi's living in mommy's basement as well. When you are typing in the forum, if you see a red underline appear under a wurd you just typed, chances are you spelled it wrong, or some other error. If you right click on that word, it will offer you a list of options how to correct the problem. From here you can click the proper spelling, correct capitalization, whatever. NOW IF ONLY WE COULD GET SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR THOSE WHO TYPE IN ALL CAPS. A ginger filter would be nice too.

sLUGGO