1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Stolen Imperium Armor Sets Vendor time left

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pain_, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Pain_
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Pain_ New Member

How much time do we have before this is removed? I hope it will at least stay for another week+
    Or is it going when the new VU comes for Cyrene?

2. Majstorex
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Majstorex Member
    Energetic

well, it was said, the vendor will remain active for a while for everyone that already started the mission, to have a chance of getting the armor. Its one week now since it went active + the days between the VU and before it was activated.
    Now theres a huge influx of new players, and theyre gonna be raging if the armor gets removed.
    It was a big mistake not giving the end date on the vendor the moment it was opened.

Imo it should be active till Sunday, this way even people that started the mission last Thursday can still get the armor, keeping it active longer makes no sense, might as well just leave it there for ever.

3. Paul Jetman Masters
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Paul Jetman Masters Well-Known Member
    Spaced

I agree, by leaving it open longer, the next influx will be upset, altho they should know its a temp fix. For me it should be gone by the end of easter but as it requires a patch I think it'll be a little longer.

4. Pain_
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Pain_ New Member

Well it seems I am able to start it, it just tells me I don't have enough badges yet.
    A set date would indeed help and calm down the community.

5. Master Chief
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Master Chief Smuggler - Hibernation
    Angelic

CSR
    Society:
    Irken Invaders
    At this moment there is no end date, all you can do is grind grind those tokens right now. If you do all missions which almost all of them are solo able and the dailies each day it will take you 1 week to do this mission since you need 140 badges.

-The Chief

6. Thanatos
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Thanatos Fate Thanatos Themis
    Bored

Home Page:
    Society:
    Task Force
    i did read here on this forum that the npc will be active for more than a week. so, count days guys since it was activated, and dont get fooled by too optimistic guys. go for it, but knowing the risk tht u could not make it. [​IMG]

7. Pain_
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Pain_ New Member

Yeah, but if cyrene mods would post a date/time when the npc are removed, it will make people have more easy in planning if they can do the missions or not.

Keeping people in the dark will only make it worse for Cyrene as a investment.
    Right now new players are coming to Cyrene and try to get the UL armor, they work hard to get the missions done.

8. sluggo
    • Cyrene Pioneer

sluggo Active Member
    Drunk

Society:
    None
    It's been said before the UL is going away. Maybe moved to the Rank 3 reward or whatever. If people are coming NOW to find it, they way missed that boat. Perhaps they seen or think they seen that it dropped from 200 to 140 badges and think they can get in on the lower?

As much as we disagreed with it, it WAS plainly and nakedly bared in the forums what the intent was for the armor, and the 'temporary' thing was so those who already started the missions may have some sort of chance to finish the 'already started' mission. Trying to jump in now... well... that's on you.

I do agree though that a cutoff date would be helpful, as those who are still possibly contemplating it, but can't grind 12 hours a day on missions or throw 100's a ped a week at one, can get a better, yes or no if they have a chance at it or not.

sluggo

9. Deo Ingie
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Deo Ingie Member
    Artistic

Society:
    TKoE
    It's a bound armor for us noobs, i have the armor already for a week. I don't care if the mission stays or goes now. Kris said the new npc was for people who already started the mission, but we may have mis understood that. I dont think it should have ever been lowered to 140 badges, the rest of us had to earn 200. owell, im at 3** now, so im looking for stage 3. and the fap missions.

10. Kris | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kris | Cyrene Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs Staff Member
    Cool

A man of many hats and talents.
    Chiang Mai, Thailand // Orange County, CA
    Home Page:
    Hey guys,

Many of the players pointed out a lot of things about this mission that I'll echo here:

We did have a late start on getting this mission activated (got turned on that Friday so March 27th 2015) not to mention there were some players who couldn't play all the time, so we tried to factor that in as well.

The current plan is for this mission to be deactivated on Tuesday, April 7th 2015. Giving everyone approximately 12 days to be able to get in game and get the armor.

Cheers,
    Kris

11. jetsina
    • Cyrene Pioneer

jetsina Active Member

Kris, I think your planned date is very good! Your last post also shows you reading (and quoting) what players have said about this issue and shows you have been listening to us too.
    Although there were obviously mistakes along the way that led to your post above, THAT post is a very positive model of communication which includes: the right decision, plus a brief summary of your thinking process as well.
    Thanks also for the solution of the extended time in the first place, of course!
    :beerchug:

I do also have a suggestion for later stages. As you already know, I am against the idea of bound items in general within EU. I suggest that you could consider a 'conversion' option of the armour to a tradeable/auctionable? armour of same or possibly better stats at a later point. That later point might be reaching stage 3, or tier 3 on at least 4 armour parts, or whatever...

This would also be a way of 'earning' the unbinding of the armour and possibly other bound items at some point. Please give it some consideration for then hopefully taking up the idea with MA with a positive outcome at some point in the future. I accept that even a success probably means we are talking about 2016+, but it would make a difference to the way I view EU concepts. Thanks :)

12. ermik
    • Cyrene Pioneer

ermik New Member

Society:
    Apoc
    NO,NO AND NO

the only thing that makes such a good armor possible from badges misson is the fact they are avatar bound.

if they werent they wouldnt be allowed by MA for balancing reasons.

Majstorex likes this.
  13. Pain_
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Pain_ New Member

I'm gonna be stuck on Tuesday with 139 tokens... :(

14. sostoned
    • Cyrene Pioneer

sostoned Active Member

entropia addict
    have to be bound. otherwise forget these kind of armors

it would kill the market completely

so keep the entire unlimited stuff bounded

i would like a way to get tt value back though when its sold to tt.

15. sostoned
    • Cyrene Pioneer

sostoned Active Member

entropia addict
    remember the dailies are 21 hours, not 24.

16. Pain_
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Pain_ New Member

I know that, if I had no job, no wife, no kids, I would have done this a long time ago. But sadly I have these. Real life is suffering.

17. non
    • Cyrene Pioneer

non Well-Known Member
    Confused

sorry to hear that have you done all of the kill mission that you have access to if not there are many that would be willing to help just ask

18. Anna Chrona
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Anna Chrona New Member
    Worried

Society:
    The Smurfs
    Kris,

why do you design timelines for missions in a way that only a handful of permanent Cyrene residents who are always online are able to reach the goal?

Don't you want players from other planets to come here?

and :

seriously? you state 4 days before the end that the mission lasts 12 days ??
    Anyone who hasn't played non-stop can't complete in time? Why that?

and another question: Will there be any other reward for the badges ?

Yours,

Chrona.

19. Paul Jetman Masters
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Paul Jetman Masters Well-Known Member
    Spaced

this reward for 200 badges is access to the vendor on the hub, always has, always will. regarding the armor its been available since december and its a known fact for 3-4 weeks that the armor was removed and it would be available for a short period for players would had started the mission before the march VU (the badges required was even reduced from 200 to 140). anyone starting after had to accept they may miss it.

however many players will help you earn the 1x missions and you can earn 6/day meaning it can be finished in just over a week, start to finish

20. Pain_
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Pain_ New Member

How does a new player manage to get help and finish the very high level mobs?