1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Wish List Sound Contest...

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by Dante Artorius Inferno, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Dante Artorius Inferno
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Dante Artorius Inferno Member
    Angelic

- All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch

We are very tired of read this, so...

Why don't you do a contest or event where people are able to design the sounds of cyrene's vehicles...

I'm sure a lot of people here handle sound or music editing programs... and I'm sure we even have someone who uses synths...

Make some rules: use only copyright-free sounds if need for modifing, give a explanation of creative process, do sounds according to the vehicle (land, sea, air), according to the action (landing, taking off, using)... and give some prizes to the most creative, although the best prize would be to see how his work of art is used on the planet...

Could be?

2. Dante Artorius Inferno
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Dante Artorius Inferno Member
    Angelic

3. Kris | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kris | Cyrene Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs Staff Member
    Cool

A man of many hats and talents.
    Chiang Mai, Thailand // Orange County, CA
    Home Page:
    Hey Dante Artorius Inferno,

I don't know if anyone is more tired of this than I am :Cry3: but to be clear there it's a technical issue for applying the vehicle sounds and not an inability to make them on our part :ping:

That being said:

I do think this is a cool idea, I don't know how many players would be interested and what sort of prize they'd want for this but if there's any players who would be interested please post here. I'll talk to higher ups internally about making sure there's no issues.

Cheers,
    Kris