1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bug Report Some very minor bugs I noticed...

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by Lazlar of Lyricon, Feb 20, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Lazlar of Lyricon
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lazlar of Lyricon Puny Hunter

Society:
    Love Craft Academy
    1. When doing Reagent Halbird mission, Young and Recently Hatched Empis on the designated island count as Merfolken kills, therefore able to finish the mission by killing different mob not indicated in the mission log.

2. Difficult to explain this one but; when driving [Cyrene Disciple P.I.G.V. (L)], if pressing F to exit the vehicle before it fully stops, the vehicle always tumbles, rolls over on ground and gets upside down. It doesn't take damage by doing so though.

3. There is lack of illumination when it's night time at Cyrene. I always need to change brightness/gamma to almost full when it's night time at Cyrene. Some people said, the icy zone of Cyrene is too bright when it's day time.

Besides these very minor stuff that doesn't affect the gameplay much, lovely and beautiful planet with very nice people around, also the best mobs so far! The Devs and Owners of Cyrene have my thanks! :dance:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2022
  2. Shawna | Cyrene
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Community Manager

Shawna | Cyrene Cyrene Official Planet Developer
    Sunshine

Lead Game Design, Community Manager
    We will take a look at this, thank you for letting us know.

I'll poke Kris about this one.

We have changed the day/night cycles and lighting for this VU, hopefully it provides better lighting at night.

Stay safe out there :bye:
    Shawna

Lazlar of Lyricon likes this.