1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bug Report Silent Globals on Duster Scapegoat

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by Kwacka Deukalion Doodle, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Kwacka Deukalion Doodle
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kwacka Deukalion Doodle New Member
    Energetic

I'm not exactly sure how globals work, but it seems to be relative to health or level for instance I got a 5 and a 6 ped global on a Puny Crystal Pede with 30 hp twice. Now I just got a 18 ped loot from a Duster Scapegoat and it wasn't a global even though it was just animal muscle oil and blp ammo I've gotten similiar on other mobs and still being counted as a global. It also occured in the middle of the week with a 12 ped loot of about the same stuff - they doesn't loot much else. Duster Scapegoat has the same health as Weak Paneleons which I've had a few globals on, smallest one being 11 and highest 22.

Since I've read the update about "silent globals" in Cyrene November 12th Mini Patch Notes and that they've been fixed, I wondered if this is part of that issue or perhaps it's not all relative to anything I think it is. :)

My 17.71 PED loot from a Duster Scapegoat

[​IMG]

2. Agis
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Agis Well-Known Member
    Inspired

no im afraid

Kris was referring to silent globals when mobs loot over 50ped , and no global message or swirlie comes, therefore it is a global but not recognised by the global system.

hope that clears up your query

cheers:)

Agis - The Great Explorer

3. Neuromancer
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Neuromancer Dave Neuromancer
    Fine

Education
    Society:
    Brainstormers
    On any given Zyn hunt I get about 3 silent globals for every one that registers, presuming a zyn global threshold of 20ped.

4. Kris | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kris | Cyrene Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs Staff Member
    Cool

A man of many hats and talents.
    Chiang Mai, Thailand // Orange County, CA
    Home Page:
    Hey guys,

Only the Weak Zyn'Dos Forager had a global threshold, but it's been removed for the mini patch. Otherwise none of the Zyn'Dos have a global threshold, so if it's happening on Watcher or higher then there's another issue and I can investigate that.

Cheers,
    Kris

5. Neuromancer
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Neuromancer Dave Neuromancer
    Fine

Education
    Society:
    Brainstormers
    Ok. I'll keep an eye out for Zyn silent globals over 50ped. I hope the bug is fixed.