1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Wish List Scout Bot "Companion"

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by Rathius, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Rathius
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Rathius Active Member
    Brooding

Home Page:
    So, slightly 'out there' wishlist item... but even though the Scout Bots are, well... robots. They just seem to have this adorable factor to them. XD

And well, that leads me to wanting one to follow me around, even if it does absolutely nothing.

However! That's not to say it would be -very- cool to have scout robots as a craftable that are essentially a weapon turret that follows you around. Feed it weapon cells like any weapon, and be able to repair it with the Vehicle-RK. Then issue it commands from the pet system that once existed.

Very wishful, but I just wanted to get it out there, even though I'm massacring the lil things, I still love em! :D

---
    Sometimes, my brain just doesn't shut up, so here's some more ideas!

Multi-platform scout bots. Healing, Mining, Combat, Refiner... oh yea. Have it so it has different attachment slots that allow for the various tools to be equipped. Okay I'll stop now, haha.

SylverDragon, MindStar and Svarog like this.
  2. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MindStar 9 Hoping for the Best
    Inspired

Home Page:
    You're fun! :D