1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Scout bot cleanup - rewards

Discussion in 'Missions' started by Wingpool, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Wingpool
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Wingpool New Member

Hi

I just finished Scout Bot cleanup part II last night and I must say that I am really disappointed with the reward i got. I chose Support Weapon Systems and got equivalent of 1.31 ped implant for killing 6k of these scout bots. Is this intended? In comparison I got equivalent of 2.07 ped of Weapons Handling for part I for killing 3k of these scout bots. This does not seem right. Anyway, I did update Entropedia with this information.

Wingpool

2. Kris | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kris | Cyrene Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs Staff Member
    Cool

A man of many hats and talents.
    Chiang Mai, Thailand // Orange County, CA
    Home Page:
    Hey Wingpool!

All of the rewards are correct as some skills have more value than others in terms of mission rewards and all reward values are verified by MindArk to be correct.

Cheers,
    Kris

3. Wingpool
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Wingpool New Member

Hi Kris

Thank you for the answer. Unfortunately I dont fully understand what you mean by
    What is value in terms of mission rewards? How can I figure out the value of a skill in terms of a mission reward? Why is the ped info per skill not given in the mission description?

Wingpool

4. non
    • Cyrene Pioneer

non Well-Known Member
    Confused

i think what he means is that how some skills effect pro lvls and health more than others. they are limited on how much they can put into a mission reward.

(example) in most cases across entropia if you see melee skill as a reward you will notice that it has a much smaller tt value than other rewards for the same mission because it effects more things and hp more than others.

of course i could be wrong;)

Kris | Cyrene likes this.
  5. Master Chief
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Master Chief Smuggler - Hibernation
    Angelic

CSR
    Society:
    Irken Invaders
    I think this was discussed on another forums before, They give skills based on current markup and if it gives HP or not.

If it doesn't give HP you can receive more of it, If it doesn't have a stupidly outrageous high markup you can receive more of it.

So the most expensive skill from that mission will prob be plasma technology, and the cheapest 'Is' Vehicle Repair.

Kris | Cyrene and non like this.