1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bug Report Scout Bot 779

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by Rathius, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Rathius
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Rathius Active Member
    Brooding

Home Page:
    The hitbox/select box or whatever the proper terminology for it is... is completely wrong on the Scout Bot 779. It's very difficult to aim select or mouse select this thing.

On top of that, the biggest issue is that even using the right-click or status bar-click method to shoot at him has a very large possibility to not actually hit it. I'm not talking about the technical "Missed" action, but literally does not even register the attack for a hit or miss.

2. Mini-Nova
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Mini-Nova Member
    Cheerful

C.E.O. of Sitting On My Butt INC.
    Society:
    Tactical Miners
    Also if you are auto attacking it, sometimes you will sort of just run around in circles as it hovers over you (really annoying) and the area (128,881) where they spawn is really bad, they get stuck under the hangers and you can't aim at them (but they can shoot you) so its really bothersome, maybe spawn them on the beach instead, where there is plenty of room? Also maybe mixing a few smaller maturities of scout bots would make it a really nice farming area for crafters and such that want to craft cells.

3. Thanatos
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Thanatos Fate Thanatos Themis
    Bored

Home Page:
    Society:
    Task Force
    hitbox still not on a mob
    PRINT SCREEN 2012-08-04 22-12-31.jpg
    and mob goes to unreachable when its on top on u
    PRINT SCREEN 2012-08-05 16-3-9.jpg

Mini-Nova likes this.
  4. Agis
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Agis Well-Known Member
    Inspired

atm , you have to move around while you shoot , you cant really hunt this mob in a stationary position.. something to do with the mechanics for many moving mobs on cyrene, but i think its slightly bugged too.

forget the auto shoot you will miss the mob alot and waste shots, I think the cyrene development team is discouraging lazy hunting methods, like on other worlds and wants to keep you on your toes while in battle always, but have not perfected the mob behaviour yet and there are many technical bugs that need to be fixed.

Try to get a target box on those old jack its soo hard sometimes, panleon same..its not just the scout bots, its most mobs.

5. Nor Alien
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Nor Alien Whisker Fish
    Yeehaw

Off topic posting..
    Society:
    The Gathering
    Yep noticed this as well.. All though, for me auto shot hits this mob every time... :headscratch:

6. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lykke TheNun Well-Known Member
    Roflmao

Thank you for following up on this.

Because of the Summer vacation time, it has not been possible to fix that many issues on the planet as hoped for. But the vacation period is almost over - so it will again be possible again to fix more bugs and issues on Planet Cyrene :)

Thank you for your patience and continuing bug-reporting. It is very valued and appreciated - and of great help :thumbup:

Mini-Nova and Nor Alien like this.