1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

[QUESTION] Newb Visitor to Cyrene

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sn0wst0rmz, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Sn0wst0rmz
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Sn0wst0rmz Pro Miner
    Daring

Miner
    Society:
    none
    Thanks and yes Lykke, it is a brutal planet!
    I got the spear from the engineer after turning all those power supply into light power cells. What I need now is medium power cells for the other item :p

Do these drop or do we have to use the same method of making medium power sells ? I can't find a medium power cell bp and the robot mobs that supposedly drop the medium power supply are too high for me so will have to come back to this later.

In the mean time, I decided to bite the bullet and travel back to Calypso to gab another gun and to fetch my MF 105.

See you back at Cyrene soon :D

non likes this.
  2. jetsina
    • Cyrene Pioneer

jetsina Active Member

May I respectfully hope you actually mean "doesn't mean the planet is ONLY for newbies."? Otherwise you have just owned up to Cyrene being a leecher planet, as by definition only the newbies are, well, new!
    And, if even players with some eu experience already (and some skills) don't find areas suitable for them, then those truly new players you should be bringing into eu would have no chance.

Also, the fading memeory of MS9 is a general problem for the active population.... we forget exactly what we did and got on which low missions, and things may have changed anyway. There really should be a directory available IN GAME to look up where to get what mission.

I think this is a really good thread, by the way, and Lykke has come in quickly too, which shows active support for us all :)

MindStar 9 and Lykke TheNun like this.
  3. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lykke TheNun Well-Known Member
    Roflmao

GL - Hope to see you back soon =)

4. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lykke TheNun Well-Known Member
    Roflmao

oh yes - of course!!! :banghead: See, I can bee too quick too ... fixed *sighs* :hug:

5. jellyfish
    • Cyrene Pioneer

jellyfish Not suffering from insanity, enjoying it very much
    Mischievious

Society:
    The Magisterium

it took me 3 months of farming to get ONE successfull click on the medium power cells, which gave me 3 cells. You need 5 cells to get a p.i.g.v. from bruce. will probably be alot cheaper, and definitely alot faster to just craft a p.i.g.v.

the medium power cells blueprint is a looted item, and the medium power supplies is an uncommon drop from the robots named "stalker"

6. jetsina
    • Cyrene Pioneer

jetsina Active Member

yo Lykke :hug:

ahh - the medium power cells... it's not quite as catchy as ahh - the egg, but the rarity seems close ;)
    We think we know that MA is responsible for all loot though, is that right?
    In which case the cells are probably being worked on for heavier drops 'at some point'. It's one of those really difficult situations for the planet partner I guess. I didn't even know what theoretically drops the supplies for the bp, so thanks jellyfish.

7. jellyfish
    • Cyrene Pioneer

jellyfish Not suffering from insanity, enjoying it very much
    Mischievious

Society:
    The Magisterium

the stalkers drop the medium powe supplies, then you use those with the blueprint "medium power cells blueprint", and if you are lucky, you get a success ^^ but at the drop rate of the supplies right now farming them is nothing short of a joke :/