1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Purslane Weed

Discussion in 'Flora and Fauna' started by jaywalker, Jul 7, 2013.

1. jaywalker
    • Cyrene Pioneer

jaywalker Member
    Amused

Society:
    -TAO-
    purslane1.JPG

Found this S of Oak. It's a boss Mutated Dire Plant. Doesn't seem to appear very often...or it takes me a while to spot it!

You can see it's stats in the pic, and the position of the spawn(124042, 81081)

You can also that I have a fetish for carrying a huge variety of weps lol.

I'm wearing Mah'ketta armour in the pic, cos I came there looking for bots in fact, and was too lazy to take it off when all I found was Dire Plants :D

This made it hard to assess the damage so I came back without armour and found the damage ranged from 63.6 to 107 (without crits). Obviously, that might not be the full range.

Regen is slow, so loadsa time to come back if killed. Loot was just normal Dire Weed loot.

jay :)

purslane 2.JPG

Thanatos likes this.
  2. JaK UnLiMiTed
    • Cyrene Pioneer

JaK UnLiMiTed Member
    Buzzed

Trainer
    Society:
    Vigilante Justice
    yea I been killin this mob for a few days now.. appears to have acid dmg and maybe impact.. not sure on the second dmg type but most differently acid.. Also I found that is spawns after about 20-30 kills and will spawn more as long as you do not kill instantly so far I have had 3 spawned at one time then I got frustrated and killed them.. Also the loot kinda sucks, I noticed it takes about 4.5 ped worth of ammo to kill with a isis lr63/e15 amp and the loot normally does not reflect this.. I did get one 91ped global in team with RaVen Rae KaGe (Vigilante Justice) but had to kill like 12 of them to get a this global.. so far I have lost everytime I have hunted it...
    - Selling dire weed flaxen 2.2k locate me in game :)