1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Providing Ground does not spawn any token at all

Discussion in 'PvP' started by nlnforever, Sep 9, 2012.

1. nlnforever
    • Cyrene Pioneer

nlnforever Member

Society:
    Planet Express
    Been there searching for 1h and I could not find any token spawned on the ground at all. Please check whether it's bugged.

2. Agis
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Agis Well-Known Member
    Inspired

Which mission is this?

Edit : oh its the Arena lol

3. TunerS
    • Cyrene Pioneer

TunerS Travelling through time...
    Curious

Society:
    Brainstormers
    I don't think it will work unless there are more than 1 player inside. Otherwise some players would just grind them 24/7 w/o any expenses.

4. jetsina
    • Cyrene Pioneer

jetsina Active Member

Place your bets please - tokens won't spawn because:
    a) not switched on yet
    b) the whole environment is like motherships, where nothing can be dropped or spawned... but nobody realised
    c) spawning is linked to kills - and so far there haven't been enough as there is never anyone around
    d) tokens are actually spawning - but unfortunately behind the walls
    e) some other reason

If TunerS is right (above), then you'd just need a buddy, but you are being illogical TunerS in your second sentence anyway. Only 1 player could grind 24/7 without expenses - otherwise there'd be more than 1 player in there if it's 'some players' ;).
    Still, add me to those who have spent time in there without finding anything. I did find a green dot, who chased me, then I turned around and fought. In a quick kill with the admittedly under-skilled blade it cost 6 pecs decay to get 8 sweat for the kill..... I'm assuming that even with a more eco option it will still be crazy to actually bother to fight anyone....!

Oh, and for the bug box - I left by throwing myself off a tower repeatedly instead of 't'-ing. I returned without 10 sweat being removed, so I thought own death didn't count, ok.
    Later I went to the 25 pec entry area, then went back to the proving ground (which is not providing!), and it took 10 sweat off me that time..... should I say I'm shocked?

5. nlnforever
    • Cyrene Pioneer

nlnforever Member

Society:
    Planet Express
    TunerS, it depends on the drop rate per hour to see whether it's actually worth solo grinding or not. Without any expense does not mean not wasting time. You can visit Beer Garden on RT and loot beer for free on the ground, but you will get more than 1 ped/hour only, which is not really favorable to spend time.

6. TunerS
    • Cyrene Pioneer

TunerS Travelling through time...
    Curious

Society:
    Brainstormers
    What i ment with my sentence was that if no one fights there (spends money to kill someone) then tokens won't spawn. If it's even working then as I understand it that tokens would randomly spawn around area where action is. But yea, if you get ~8 sweat for a kill that costs you like 5-10 pec then player could very well just participate in one of those token areas where you actually get tt value back.

7. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lykke TheNun Well-Known Member
    Roflmao

Hey guys
    Unfortunately there is an issue with the item spawners that we weren't aware of. We are working with MindArk to get this solved as soon as possible.

8. jetsina
    • Cyrene Pioneer

jetsina Active Member

...sounds like answer b) then :)