1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Planet Cyrene - October 2016 Update

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene News' started by Kris | Cyrene, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntelinatsos
    • Cyrene Pioneer

ntelinatsos New Member
    Angelic

Society:
    Guess Who
    Why are you comparing Neff's Stim Pack with the gyro combat faps and not with the regular gyro faps?? Just wondering..

Regular gyro faps has a little higher heal/sec than the "cobmat" ones and a way better eco, so, you should compare Neff's Stim Pack with the regular gyro fap and not with the crap gyro combat faps (that none use)

From what i see, Neff's Stim Pack has near same heal/sec as gyro fap-60, but according to entropedia, it lack in eco for ~1.5pec/heal (gyro fap-60 has ~10 eco and Neff's Stim Pack has only 8.5). Also, you shoud consider that after these new restoration chips came to the game, ppl stopped using these regular faps with ~10 eco, they use em only for emergency if they don't have something better to use (like ek-2350 mod fap and ek-2600 imp/mod fap)

so, if you consider how much you had to pay to buy the empis queen's parts to make that fap, i guess you could have buy an imp ek-2600 imp or ek-2350 mod fap with the same money. The last two faps have way better eco, higher heal/sec than the Neff's Stim Pack and way way lower lvl req to max them.. so, all these facts make the Neff's Stim Pack worth nothing compare to other faps, so the empis wasp queen's parts worth tt now..

I would consider Neff's Stim Pack as a normal fap if it has ~10 eco and bad fap if it has less than 9.5 eco. But after these new restoration chips, even faps with 10 or more eco, are bad faps due to the ~160 eco that adj restoration chip has, so, Cyrene PP should consider this change too and should improve the eco on Neff's Stim Pack

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    penethol, krasko and Justine like this.
  2. Haruto Rat
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Haruto Rat eep!
    Cynical

So there was a lottery in our small town, with an unspecified "vehicle" promised as a prize.

Understandably, everyone was expecting some sort of a car, maybe not Ferrari, but at least some Audi or Citroen.

When the draw was done and the prize unwrapped, it turned out to be... a tank. A <removed> tank.

The following conversation ensued:

- Are you <removed> crazy? What the <removed> am I supposed to do with this <removed>?
    - See, it's very powerful!
    - Do you know how much fuel it consumes?
    - See, that's what powerful things do!
    - What use is this <removed> in our small town?
    - See, some folks are making good use of tanks in hot zones of the world!
    - Our nice little town is not a hot spot... yet.
    - See, you never know!
    - I don't even know how to drive this!
    - See, you can learn!
    - I don't know where, how, and how much would that cost...
    - See, it looks terrific!
    ...and so on.

To make things worse, it wasn't even a particularly modern tank. It looked like manufactured somewhere in the third world fifty years ago, yet not old or rare enough to have any value to collectors. It's probably still standing there in the central square, with people arguing around it... I don't know, I left to have a beer. :)

jetsina, Justine, Oleg and 2 others like this.
  3. ntelinatsos
    • Cyrene Pioneer

ntelinatsos New Member
    Angelic

Society:
    Guess Who
    can you explain this phrase more detailed? ("since that's the one viable application I see for it, given the competition")

i couldn't tell someone to use these gyro combat faps instead of the regular ones cause "that's the one viable application I see for it, given the competition" and then expecting to do as i told them..

actually that was the reason i joined the discussing. I was tired of seeing a low skilled player trying to convince us how good is the neff's stim pack and that the bad eco and the high lvl req is not a problem at all..
    is like you see a six years old kid trying to explain to his father how easy is to fly a plane just cause he saw it in tv..

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    penethol, krasko and Justine like this.
  4. Lilmc | Cyrene
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lilmc | Cyrene Former Official of the greatest community. Staff Member
    Yeehaw

Hey Everyone!

Due to this topic no longer being productive and going off topic I will now lock this thread. If there is any additional questions or concerns about this thread you may create a new thread or private message Kris or myself directly.

-Lilmc

Haruto Rat and Kris | Cyrene like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.