1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Selling Nutrio bars

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DaughterofAnarchy, Feb 8, 2016.

1. DaughterofAnarchy
    • Cyrene Pioneer

DaughterofAnarchy Active Member

Student
    Society:
    Freelancer
    Hyellow! :)

Found someone who is willing to smuggle nutrio bars from caly for us at the following prices:
    - at 320% MU for any quantity
    - at 310% MU if we order at least 50 PED of it at a time (that's TT price)
    - at 300% MU if we order at least 100 PED of it at a time (that's TT price)
    - at 290% MU if we order at least 250 PED of it at a time (that's TT price)
    - at 280% MU if we order at least 1000 PED of it at at time (that's TT price)

He can deliver weekly, every weekend, so I must have any firm orders told to me before friday evening. I don't plan (or afford) to bring any extras and sell later, on the spur of the moment, so only way to take advantage of this is to make your planning before hand and make a firm order.

While I can sure get my nutrios now at 310% and I'm content with the price, if there are other people who want to buy too and we sum up our orders, we can all get them a bit cheaper; I won't add any profit margin or anything - the price you see here (and which I pay too) is what you will pay too. So for example if we are four people buying 30 PED TT value each, that means total order would be 120 PED TT, so we'll pay 300% MU so 360 PED total (or 90 PED each).

No advance payment or anything required, no delivery fees or anything; you will only pay in the moment that bars are on the planet and when trading money for bars and you will only pay the mentioned price.

In attention of: @David Grayvey Gray @harmony @Haruto Rat

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
    David Grayvey Gray likes this.
  2. David Grayvey Gray
    • Cyrene Pioneer

David Grayvey Gray Member

I'm glad you found a regular supplier :)