1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

News and Information Channels

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene News' started by Kris | Cyrene, Jun 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kris | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kris | Cyrene Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs Staff Member
    Cool

A man of many hats and talents.
    Chiang Mai, Thailand // Orange County, CA
    Home Page:
    THE FORUM
    I just want everyone to know that the main source of news focused here on the CyreneForum. It's easier to organize them by what type (bug, suggestion, issue, ongoing, etc) and it's the main place for that.

Any news that comes from here from me, @Shawna | Cyrene or @Alexandar | Cyrene is Official Cyrene Information.

We do have rules in place already that more or less apply to the Discord and in game as well: The Rules

THE DISCORD
    Discord is a great way to ask questions quickly and get answers, or links to post here. @Shawna | Cyrene does an amazing job of getting players the info that they need in a timely manner for players who utilize Discord, but the answers normally come from the forums.

I do try to make sure anything important from the forum gets posted on there with as much cross information (to cut down on repeat questions). Conversely, anything that comes up in the Discord does get brought to my attention, even if it doesn't make it's way to the forums.

Any news that comes from here from me, @Shawna | Cyrene or @Alexandar | Cyrene is Official Cyrene Information.

THE CLIENT LOADER
    This is a hard one to utilize, so I try to keep it just for the updates to the game.

IN GAME CHAT
    Being in game and talking to players is great, and we now have that resource with @Shawna | Cyrene, players in the game can ask these questions directly and get real time in game feedback (within reason, of course).

CONDUCT
    I understand that players can get angry about things in Entropia and on Planet Cyrene. I'm a human, I get angry as well, but I'm expecting everyone to behave as adults and and be able to express themselves in a constructive and civil manner. Normally everyone is pretty good at this but there was an incident in chat that made this need to be clarified.

CLOSING
    One of the things that sets Cyrene apart, at least I think, is our communication. This year we've worked on expanding it, the 1st part of 2021 where the Discord communication was stepped up, and now entering the 2nd part with in game, but it doesn't have to be this way, we can go back to just the forum.

slider.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.