1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

New player Thought on Game in General

Discussion in 'Newcomers Area' started by Stradaveria, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Stradaveria
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Stradaveria New Member

Society:
    none
    So i am about two weeks into the game. I have a great mentor. But There is one thing that is weird for me. AMMO....

I think the whole ammo System needs a rehaul, not changing it totally.

So you Get Shrapnel, This is converted into Universal ammo. But then you go to a Trade Terminal, and there is no Universal. instead there are weapon cells, synthetic mindforce, BLP packs.

But yet every weapon can use universal. So just get rid of the in-between ammos, and just sell Universal ammo at the Trade Terminal, or Explosive, and then players who use Mindforce Teleport since that uses regular Mindforce that is crafted, then leave that as is.

Also the Weirld conversion rate. With shrapnel to Universal to GUN SHOTS

All gun ammo shots are not equal. one might use 100 another 3000 another 2500, another 253 or some random number.

But 100k of Universal calculates different to each gun. Based on the Ammo Usage of the weapon.

But say i have 100k shrapnel, thats 10ped of Universal. so is that 1000 rounds of universal. and if so for 1 particular gun, that is either 1 shot, or 10 shots, or more or less depending on the gun, attachments. so then if you run out you have to BUY BLP, OR CELLS...etc etc...but certain things will only use universal ammo..I.E FINDERS for mining. but they do not have a separate ammo type, and when mining you do not get shrapnel drops. but when i craft items it get shrapnel, so making a shirt out of cloth shrapnel, mining iron no shrapnel makes sense right....???

SO JUST MAKE UNIVERSAL AMMO THE SET STANDARD out side EXPLOSIVES and MINDFORCE.

but i have not yet seen anyone use explosives, but i have seen mindforce teleports.

2. AxeMurderer
    • Cyrene Pioneer

AxeMurderer Active Member
    Coldturkey

Home Page:
    Welcome to the game.
    Universal ammo is not tradable.
    The deal with the Devil (MinDark) is you get 101 PED universal ammo for 100 PED shrapnel, but you can't sell it and cash out. You have to use it.
    BLP, Cells and mindforce ammo use different skills/professions and weapons, so it is not easy to merge them in one.
    Different guns have different shots because bigger DPS gun uses more ammo so you get less shots with it.
    I hope that clears it a bit.

Stradaveria and Spawn like this.