1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

new items - it's all about the need, imperative need if i may

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tBANNA, Oct 27, 2015.

1. tBANNA
    • Cyrene Pioneer

tBANNA Active Member
    Doh

Society:
    Entropy
    ello all,

in my opinion the game need some old "issues" to be fixed, and idk how much this let say request I put here can be read or can reach out MA-staff/devs, but some gaps in game tend to hurt the economy badly. They talk about this they talk about that, the economy here the economy there, but some things are obvious, and the Cyrene planet as I see gets hurt even more because most of the loot whit MU is useless.

why I add this here? is because I believe some missions cand fix this, or idk can add a new perspective for the planet's playerbase.

ok now, the most of the guns I loot on paneleons, daily ARC mission, hunt runs here and there, have in loot guns whit possible good MU, but those end up as TT food, because the eco using them is below any Laser gun we can combine, let say we have 2 guns, both have same eco, BLP ( yes I m talking about those damn BLP small guns, guns that could be used by players all over the game, especially here on Cyrene where I noticed BLP has a good rank in importance more than other planets, I mention here the rare HOF's entry like BP S1X1, or recently BP S1X3 , both are good eco if they can be amped ofc)... so we have 2 guns A (laser) and B(BLP) both 2.890 eco, dmg is 9-18 the Lasser can be amped whit A102 (7points dmg) and become let say 2.980... while the gun Bis good for the TT the eco for this one is same 2.890 because there are no BLP amps below Angst ( witch has a terrible terrible eco.

If Cyrene can bring missions to adjust some idk old amps like Angst Beast or bring why not new ones Imperium BLP whatsoever to fill the gap between those Laser and BLP existing ones, I believe not only the Planet has a gain but also the player base as well.

on a second thought is I started to add these thoughts I have seen we have here on cyrene a different concept regarding the durability of the items, and yes, are excellent witch make those items we have here even more precious, because is one thing to use an Khorum, Leoi, Aakas or Songkra ( ARK melee items ) who can be used ~1100 times before the brake and need repair again and again, and another thing to use a Ozpyn RSB who hass ~4000+ uses, and u can do a proper hunt session whitout to repair the blade while u hunt. Yes I love those weapons for this and the eco is also a good add, same works for the guns and the eco on those is even better when MU is involved ( pay less for the item MU cause the guns last longer and use more from TT as ammo or repair whitout MU )

the new blades we have recently ( 2 VU while back or so ) Ozpyn Infused Blade MK V and others similar ..... ARE GOLD as decay and eco... I would love to grind any mob here just to put my hands on a UL version ( Kris maybe u can bring us some happy times ^^ )

unless I bored u whit those info...:)

cheers
    tBANNA

San and Paul Jetman Masters like this.
  2. Paul Jetman Masters
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Paul Jetman Masters Well-Known Member
    Spaced

i support the idea of a new BLP Amp range, and i think it would have a lot of pull if cyrene had an UL BLP range starting from only 5-7 damage

3. tBANNA
    • Cyrene Pioneer

tBANNA Active Member
    Doh

Society:
    Entropy
    well fair tbh is to have same dmg range as the laser but idk why is not, similar whit the A101-A105 ( 3, 7, 12, 14, 16 )

I was looking at a combo and is funny Ozpyn BP S1X3 eco= 2.873 ( v good ), and amped whit FI.RA.CO Angst is 2.805 ...imagine that

San likes this.
  4. Paul Jetman Masters
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Spaced

well it would be nice to stick a BLP 101 on my BP S1X1 :)

5. San
    • Cyrene Pioneer

San Sandal San Tolk

Home Page:
    Society:
    OldTimers
    I am using that exact combo and liking it very much, eco notwithstanding. But I've often wished for smaller, unlimited BLP amps and it would be cool if a new range would originate from this planet. Also all you're saying about the blades and the rest, very good idea.

6. Kris | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kris | Cyrene Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs Staff Member
    Cool

A man of many hats and talents.
    Chiang Mai, Thailand // Orange County, CA
    Home Page:
    Hey guys,

This is a really interesting discussion, and we're really open into looking at a lot of things. That being said every parameter has to go through MindArk to be approved.

Cheers,
    Kris

7. Oleg
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Oleg Member

Society:
    Rangers
    Stop trying to make everything the same.

BLP and laser are different. There are various disadvantages and advantages to both, and you should make your choice based on those.

Everything has already become way too homogeneous over recent years, please don't make it any more so.

8. Paul Jetman Masters
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Spaced

the differences would remain (how i see it BLP higher dps/lower eco) just be nice for a smaller guns under 38 damage to have a decent amp