1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

New Bug Report Protocol

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by Kris | Cyrene, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kris | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kris | Cyrene Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs Staff Member
    Cool

A man of many hats and talents.
    Chiang Mai, Thailand // Orange County, CA
    Home Page:
    Hello everyone,

I want to say thank you for all of the feedback and bug reports that get posted up here. I do my best to monitor this forum in particular and seeing the bugs here before I see them anywhere else helps get them solved faster.

That being said we're going to try something new with the bug reports that come here.

Once a bug gets fixed on the live servers (I'll verify that it is fixed) then I will change/add a prefix to the thread of [FIXED].

I will also close the thread. If the bug then comes back we will have a better time frame to see what fell out of sync and caused the issue in question.

Hopefully this will work out better for all of us (the developers and the community) to know where we stand.

Cheers,
    Kris

Yondu, Manny, Danoclese and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.