1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

My first Cyrene Video

Discussion in 'Community' started by Refuge Denied, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Refuge Denied
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Refuge Denied New Member

I made my first video about Planet Cyrene that focuses on hunting Drill Bots and all the missions associated with them to make sure you get the most out of your hunt.

Thank you to Kris for working with me on the last little details.

I had to jump off of Planet Cyrene for a while but looking forward to returning. I had a nice time hunting there. I'm hoping that this video and some of our future videos that discusses Planet Cyrene content will help draw some more attention to players to what Planet Cyrene has to offer. I should have the second video out within a week.

I hope you enjoy it! And if you have any comments or suggestions in regards to future content or what I can do to improve what I've done so far, feel free to let me know.

Thanks!

Refuge MirrorBlack

2. Spawn
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Spawn Active Member

Home Page:
    Society:
    The Ministry
    That's a lot of work before you can go hunting.. How about a mission terminal cyrene? Ark has one, Caly has one... why not Cyrene?

Good informative video right there by the way.

Refuge Denied likes this.
  3. Refuge Denied
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Refuge Denied New Member

Thank you Spawn. I'm glad you enjoyed the video.

In all fairness to the Cyrene team, any quest that has a material component (blue crystal, zorn star, etc) doesn't have to be picked up before the hunt. You can pick them up and turn them in immediately if you get the required materials during your hunt. They just happen to be some material quests that don't require the act of mining to be able to accomplish.

The most important missions are both in the Staging Area for the kill mission and the daily weapons handling. The rest are up to the player if they want to collect the mission tokens and the 1 time reward for the faction badges.

Don't get me wrong, I love the convenience of mission terminals as much as the next player, but in learning more about the backstory of Cyrene and the many individual groups and factions that make up the population, I'm not sure it would make sense having all the missions in a terminal. Perhaps each groups gets their own terminal?

There are a lot of missions and rewards on the planet. I guess they really want you to work for them!

Take care,

Refuge