1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Missions, steps, and others details

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Broken al Angels, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Broken al Angels
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Broken al Angels Member
    Amused

Society:
    Natural Born Killers
    Hi,

I'm sometime on Cyrene, done a lot of small missions, like it BUT:
    - Why having badges to go shop if shoppers is always empty.....?
    - Counters of Missions not working???
    Merfolken
    Rhinobeettle (which mat?)
    Mang Chang (which mat?)
    Tide Claw (which mat?)
    - Support not answering questions about counters......

- Components not droping...

- Not sure what the goal of some missions or what the reward is:
    1- Test of Faith. I think it's clothing
    2- Epic mission. doing the Merfolken... (so mad about counters) but not sure if ANYONE has manage to get the ul weapons... I have not checked enough..

- the worst is I like it...... I will probably love it if some of the bugs will be cleared and not the same for 4 years!!!!

Ranting while travelling....

Lilmc | Cyrene likes this.
  2. San
    • Cyrene Pioneer

San Sandal San Tolk

Home Page:
    Society:
    OldTimers
    They have, as evidenced by the fact that these weapons are traded around. Did anyone ever end up empty-handed after the Tanhok or Zora epic mission chains? Haven't seen a complaint about that one. The main problem seems to be the ones with the badges.

There is a procedure to restore the mission counters which got borked in the VU that shrank the planet. It is described around here somewhere, haven't got the link right now but should be easy to find. It involves contacting support, have they been unresponsive?

3. Haruto Rat
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Haruto Rat eep!
    Cynical

Mission counters got borked well before that, at some point in ~spring 2014. (In summer 2014, I completed a counterless crystal pede stage near Setter Docks.)

The contact_support-abandon-reacquire-contact_support_again procedure is for dealing with missions that throw errors; one could probably get them to do this for counterless missions, too, but I'd rather save their time for more important issues.

4. San
    • Cyrene Pioneer

San Sandal San Tolk

Home Page:
    Society:
    OldTimers
    It is the same VU we're talking about. I specifically remember being told several months later about this precise procedure for the now counter-less missions. There was a separate issue with the Mang Chang and Rhino Beetle IC's later on. If I could only find the links to the relevant forum posts... maybe I have more time later or over the weekend.

5. Kris | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kris | Cyrene Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs Staff Member
    Cool

A man of many hats and talents.
    Chiang Mai, Thailand // Orange County, CA
    Home Page:
    Hey guys,

I'll touch on some of these here.

Yes, the vendor issue is something that we are working on with MindArk, however, only they have the power to put items into the vendors.

San and Haruto Rat hit the nail on the head with this one, I can assure you that if you are killing the mobs for the mission, even though the counters are not showing, they are still counting towards completion.

harmony just brought this up in a very well written post here: >>LINK<< it's something that I'm already talking to MindArk about.

1 - Yes, special clothing, there's been a few posts on here when players complete it. Also: The Test of Faith Mission is sort of supplementary in the fact that you can keep doing that mission while doing every other hunting mission on Cyrene.

2 - Again San has it right here, that mission chain is able to be completed and the rewards are all setup/available. The Merfolken mission does not show the counter by design, it's a very difficult mission in that regard.

We're working hard to clear the old bugs without making too many new ones =p

Cheers,
    Kris