1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

missions not working

Discussion in 'Missions' started by fatal, Sep 5, 2015.

1. fatal
    • Cyrene Pioneer

fatal New Member
    Cool

cant seem to get these missions to work
    merfolken initiate 1 its not showing what i have killed
    summon the gladiator i have been shooting merf off and on for over a year now spent at least 2to3 hours at a time seems to never spawn a gladiator
    any help?

2. harmony
    • Cyrene Pioneer

harmony Well-Known Member
    Busy

summon the gladiator requires a b it over 9k or 10k kills, so you need to shoot a lot more :)

And if you aquired some missions over a year ago the mission counter doesn't appear to be updating, but it is working in the background and the mission will complete once you've killed the required amount.

3. Paul Jetman Masters
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Paul Jetman Masters Well-Known Member
    Spaced

Yeah that summon the Gladiator is a proper endurence mission, i guesstimated about 10.5k kills before it finally appeared.

there is ways apparently to get your kill count for the merfolken stage 1 by contacting MA and asking them, never done it so unsure if its open to everyone or was a limited service when the bug first appeared, but i don't know if they are able to give the summon kill count, as i don't believe its a normal counter as such