1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Mission Token traders empty

Discussion in 'Newcomers Area' started by MiroMioKajani, Jan 13, 2018.

1. MiroMioKajani
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MiroMioKajani New Member

Hi Everyone,
    i am wondering what happend to the mission token traders.

Some month ago they where out of stock with weapons but at least had armor molds to craft a little...
    I am back since yesterday and i have seen the situation is worse.
    No weapons can be bought with it anymore, no molds... just a hand full of limited armor...

I know that there are new crafting mission that use the tokens too but is that really all?
    Will the weapons someday be stocked up?
    I mean...
    Specially for new players this was always a reason to collect them to get a nice gut (with a bit more damage) what reason is there now to do the dailies?

I came here with my recently graduated disc and the only thing i can say to him is...
    badges... yeah you can buy nothing really cool with it anymore, stolen armor is gone for the items in the hub you neet to kill stiff way over your skills.
    tokens... yeah you can get 2 sets of very low armor and weapon blueprints, so nothing cool anymore too.

That is so sad. *sigh*

Justine likes this.
  2. Justine
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Justine Well-Known Member
    Sunshine

Yes often empty, refill every days.
    The problem is the system refill the trade around the same hours. So that mean some players know when to go there and they have always tons of Cyrene mission because they use alts.
    With this system where you just have to exchange some mining components against Cyrene mission tokens contribute to help cheaters.
    From my view they should removed this and replace by crafting, mining or hunting mission.

Actually the best way is to sell your tokens for around 1 000 % MU, sometimes less, sometimes more, but always at a good MU. There is alot use in craft for these tokens :) .

3. Haruto Rat
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Haruto Rat eep!
    Cynical

I bought five molds of three different types today (in two turns - three in the morning and two in the afternoon), so it's not completely empty and also is restocked more than once a day.