1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Selling Misc Crafting Raws

Discussion in 'Trading' started by sluggo, Aug 17, 2014.

1. sluggo
    • Cyrene Pioneer

sluggo Active Member
    Drunk

Society:
    None
    I have numerous Ores / Enmats / Loot items for crafters on Cyrene. I will be happy to sell in small and large quantities if I have em and will sell at decent market value. (ie no I am not going to mark it up ten percent just because it's cyrene and hard to get)

I have put stuff on auction at even below the general going price and it has not sold. I am tired of wasting ped by giving it to MA on unsold auction items. (although this wouldn't be an issue really if we had shopping booths)

I typically spend fri / sat / sun and sometimes monday a bit on cyrene doing my weekend warrior thing here :)

If anyone needs anything please shoot me a PM or holler at me in game and I will be more than happy to work with you for your items. I am also not against actively pursuing certain loot items for you as well within my abilities if need be. It doesn't have to be a solid commitment either but a; 'hey if you get any of xxx Ill buy them works too' Let's talk and see if we can work out a deal.

Thank you
    sluggo

2. kjellings
    • Cyrene Pioneer

kjellings Active Member
    Sunshine

Society:
    Cyreans ELITE
    hehe you dont give up easily on those shops do you?

I think they are gonna wait until the upcoming hardlaunch with releasing those things.
    About the shops at janus: i think they are gonna scrap them, and my suspicion it that they are planning some awesome shops for us, so you can only look foreward to it :) Dont think it will help mention the shops on every occation other than the fun factor :)

thats my two pecs atleast :)
    kj

3. sluggo
    • Cyrene Pioneer

sluggo Active Member
    Drunk

Society:
    None
    Another decent place for shops might be at the supply depot. Since that is the entry way from outworlders putting them up, or activating them by the terminals might be a good idea. Yes you are probably correct in that they will probably wait for a major VU to launch them, then we will have to wait another 2 months for MA to fix all the bugs they put in the VU.

Hey, can't blame a man for trying eh :)

sluggo