1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Map discrepancies

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by sluggo, Nov 25, 2014.

1. sluggo
    • Cyrene Pioneer

sluggo Active Member
    Drunk

Society:
    None
    Looking at the dynamic upgrade map and then the map that comes up on MA there are some rather large discrepancies.

For example. Panton Jungle and Zyn forest, the upgrade map shows a huge river between them, Entropia map, not so.

Then you have the zyn forest teleporter whick kind of looks like it's on the panton jungle side.

Also, can we get a 'base' or something in the panton jungle. If it levels there are 'goodies' but not seeing any crafting stations to 'work at' to help level it.

Is there any way we can get more specific guidance as to what counts towards upgrading an area? Mining ok, what about crafting? Missions ok, but some places are really bad for missions.

sluggo

2. Kris | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kris | Cyrene Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs Staff Member
    Cool

A man of many hats and talents.
    Chiang Mai, Thailand // Orange County, CA
    Home Page:
    Hey sluggo,

I'll go over this bit by bit =)

Yes, we didn't just take the mini map and put some labeling on it, so we separated the areas a bit to better show them off as well as make the map easier to understand.

There are currently bases towards the top and bottom of Panton Jungle area, but we can try and add one more towards the center.

There isn't really anything that doesn't advance an area. If there are areas that are too sparse or don't have enough to do then we'll work towards making those areas more inviting.

Cheers,
    Kris

3. sluggo
    • Cyrene Pioneer

sluggo Active Member
    Drunk

Society:
    None
    Thank you for the reply Kris. The reason I was inquiring about bases was really, if we craft it counts towards an area upgrade correct? With this, it did not appear that there were any bases / places with a crafting terminal on the panton jungle area for those of us who may wish to do some crafting to help advance an area.

I see that the miners isle teleport / crafting area and the great plains one? kind of couch in the panton jungle area. I guess my next question would be. If I craft at the crafting station on miners isles. Which zone is that helping to advance? or... where do I need to go to craft to advance the panton jungle area?

I like the idea of a panelion killpoint mission and really hope you add the smaller ones in as part of it.

Thank you
    sluggo