1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Wish List Janus space port

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by Roni, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Roni
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Roni Active Member
    Amused

DJ with AHR
    Society:
    Phoenix Rising Co-op
    WTF??? who's idea was it to place the platforms at Janus space port??? Its ok to land but almost impossible to spawn your Quad there....nice scenery but not very convenient and user friendly.

Regards, Roni

George Skywalker likes this.
  2. Saradu
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Saradu Member
    Happy

Society:
    Phoenix Rising Co-op
    Yes, I was watching Roni on his screen while he was trying to spawn his Quad. The landing area is pretty but this planet is not user friendly by any means. There was no way for him to spawn his Quad on the platforms to get out of there and had to find other means to do so. This planet needs people on it and from what I am seeing ( don't get me wrong, it's beautiful here and where we got married here ), it's not people friendly and pushing players away. Whoever is creating this planet needs to actually get their butts in game and test to see how their updates are working.

George Skywalker likes this.