1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Increase Cyrene visibility

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by Broken al Angels, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Broken al Angels
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Broken al Angels Member
    Amused

Society:
    Natural Born Killers
    One of the tool that i use before hunting is Entropia Tracker (Entropia Life).

One of the thing that my friend see are my Global / HOFs and occasionally, based on that they decide to hunt similar mobs hence increasing pool in that area.

On Cyrene, in the time Zone i hunt, lots of my global are not registered. So it's look inactive.

FYI, it's not registered because of lack of users of EL on Cyrene.

Is it possible that Cyrene staff station avatars on ''duty'' anytime just to make sure that EL function???

I really think, it will increase avatar turn over on Cyrene.

Gisela Dawes and San like this.
  2. DaughterofAnarchy
    • Cyrene Pioneer

DaughterofAnarchy Active Member

Student
    Society:
    Freelancer
    That would actually be kinda cool if it would happen; think EL needs three independent sources, so is not even like it would require tons of avatars. :)

3. Sub-Zero
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Sub-Zero Active Member

It baffles me how MindArk has not yet made this tool (or the part that tracks globals) active constantly from the get-go when you install and run EU. This would make all planets visible since everyone would be tracking globals and the accuracy would go to 100%.

Kris | Cyrene likes this.