1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Wish List Improving Economy

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by Sub-Zero, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Sub-Zero
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Sub-Zero Active Member

I think in order for the economy to improve we need a demand for generic hunting loot like oils, hides, wools. As for mining I haven't mined yet in Cyrene so I can't advice on how to improve that.

I guess the most efficient way this can be achieved is to add new BP's that use the current generic loot. And make the bp's lootable from crafting.

Another thing that can help economy is to make all weapons except unlimited sib ones only craftable. Make use of current stackables in hunting/mining. And add new BP's to craft the weapons.

This will further increase the MU of hunting/mining loot because of higher demand. And weapons will be cheaper because it will be the crafters that will decide the MU, based on cost per click etc.

Therefore it will improve the whole economy I think. Same concept could be used for all planets imo, if they are smart.