1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Improvements & Expansion for the Hub

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Sub-Zero, May 3, 2012.

1. Sub-Zero
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Sub-Zero Active Member

Well I have some ideas, and I think it would be very nice to add different "Game modes" on the hub. Because not all people enjoy just Deathmatch, it's fun for awhile but eventually you wanna play a different style.

So how about this?
    Team vs Team (Blue vs Red ect)
    Of 6 vs 6 players or even 12 vs 12(depends on how many players are there). And when another team has to many players compared to the other team you guys can just make it so after the round is done teams will be balanced. And you cannot enter the other team once that has happened.

It would be nice to see the amount of players and names on a terminal or via Action key. There it will list all the players names, their kills/deaths and so on. Only on that arena. Instead of all the arenas which you can see currently.

How about making some training rooms, different rooms for each difficulty and for different budget of course. There you will have to face "Bots". And your goal is to hit every bot (they are hiding behind walls ect, so it's harder. They will attack you (depending on the difficulty, they will hit more/less). And you need to go to the end of the room to win (You can't just run to the end of room, you need to first kill all bots otherwise you won't win anything). After that you WIN! And get some PVP tokens. If you die you will spawn back at the beginning and have to do it all over again. Like a survival mode.

It would also be nice to add a Cooperativemode, for those who prefer that. The reward on the solo survival mode would give better reward since its much harder alone.
    Your health would need to be balanced for the difficulty of the survival mode, otherwise it will be impossible.

Also, to prevent abuse from other players.
    And make it so auto aim feature (with right mouse key) can't be used in the hub, so you cannot use an autoclicker in order to always hit the other player (like aimbot). And of course remove so you can't drag the HP bar of the other players in the Hub arenas, otherwise it's kinda like a cheat. Since you can find where they are like with wall hack in other games. This fixes would make it fair to all players. And in order to kill someone it will be 100% based on your actual PVP skills.

If you guys have any other ideas, please post here. Maybe they might consider adding it. I think the Hub was the greatest thing ever added to EU.

Manny likes this.
  2. Karmic
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Karmic Member
    Mischievious

I'm hoping to see more modes come out as well. I like a lot of the ideas, nameplates need to be removed completely, but, you can't ever get rid of all teaming in a FFA arena, you can just make it harder.

The only problem I have so far is even with a "winning" record you fall way behind in ped, Cyrene takes 20% off the top on tokens plus ammo and decay. It's just a for fun place at the 25 pec level. You'll need a lot of people to hit the 10 ped to get a chance at coming out ahead.

3. Salix
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Salix New Member

Society:
    Antipodean Army
    I'd love to see some vehicle Hubs. Including arenas that take advantage of all the different landscapes. I.e. a large water arena where boats are important, as well as aerial vehicles etc.

The hub is amazing and there is so much room for awesome gameplay. I love Cyrene.

4. Sandra Sandy Heyder
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Sandra Sandy Heyder New Member

what will definately improve the hub is some kind of rig room, as ed3 has already said that they might implement that. Meaning: If there are also some rewards from the room/hub itself, more and more people will come, trying to take the room over or such. Something like that will definately work.

Hmm i made that underline by accident, cant get rid of it. oh well.... xD

5. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MindStar 9 Hoping for the Best
    Inspired

Home Page:

I helped you out with that Sandy ;) ... next time, just highlight your text that's underlined and click on your "U" button above the text box. If you've already posted and see it, then just click "Edit" at the bottom of your post on the left and make the changes.