1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

I'm not new to cyrene but..

Discussion in 'Newcomers Area' started by Murkalael, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Murkalael
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Murkalael Member
    Nerdy

Hi folks, I've been on old cyrene and the refurbished one even since when you used to float on arrival TP. A few things I would like to know

-what's wrong with these half bodies tree dragons that if you use next target on them you keep aiming like idiot to sky?
    -any oil rig?
    -I've managed to find 2 parts of level 1 plates in some npcs, any "good" guilde, please don't tell cyrenesecrets, that site is more confuse than entropedia.
    -any good day for selling sweat. My main profession is crafter but I pretty often like to sweat for me and for extra peds and I liked the heavy ammount of dodge I'm receiveng from sprouted dire weeds.

bit of edit:

wasn't scout bots supposed to drop low grade power supply, it's ages since I saw one.

Thanks in advance

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  2. harmony
    • Cyrene Pioneer

harmony Well-Known Member
    Busy

I'll answer what i know:

-no oil rig
    -no guide on the plates, but feel free to make one for the rest of us :)
    -i don't think the day really matters, just a little bit of patience (and maybe try selling it at the supply depot, since people might want some for the daily badge)

3. Master Chief
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Master Chief Smuggler - Hibernation
    Angelic

CSR
    Society:
    Irken Invaders
    1. Still bugged (hitboxes need to be adjusted)
    2. So far only oil rig is actually located in the hub at the proving grounds instead of oil it spawns tokens.
    3. I forgot some info and is currently relearning some basics.
    4. Will have to try trading in chats and at the Ox1 supply.

-The Chief

4. Haruto Rat
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Haruto Rat eep!
    Cynical

Half mobs usually mean your settings are a bit too high for your GPU (not that there's anything wrong per se with that, as long as it's not overheating).
    Targetting problem with tree dragons exists independently of half mobs; it happens if the target is behind you. At the moment, there's no other solution than to turn manually, making sure you're facing it.
    There's no oil rig, the closest equivalent is farming for lime green tokens in the Hub.
    I guess your next question refers to missions that have Imperium Plating I as a reward. From what I've heard, at least one of those is currently bugged and cannot be finished; but no one who did the missions before map change will be able to help much, so perhaps your best chance is to ask around how many plates people have been able to acquire recently.
    I haven't sold or bought sweat for a long time but from what I hear it depends more on time of the day, not day of the week.

5. sluggo
    • Cyrene Pioneer

sluggo Active Member
    Drunk

Society:
    None
    With more people here now crafting and stuff, sweat is selling for a bit more. I suspect the daily badge mission might bump the market a bit as well. Have to see who is on when and if they need sweat and try it that way to see what works for you.

sluggo