1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

I'm lost! Help me become lost and found! :P

Discussion in 'Newcomers Area' started by DaughterofAnarchy, Feb 3, 2016.

1. DaughterofAnarchy
    • Cyrene Pioneer

DaughterofAnarchy Active Member

Student
    Society:
    Freelancer
    Hyellow! :)

Well, as some of you may know, I'm doing a hunting job here on Cyrene, hunting scout bot collectors day and night (well, actually only 800 mobs per day so around four hours :p) during week days.

"Problem" to say so is that I have the weekends free and I don't really know what I can do in my free time... so can you please suggest:
    - a mob which is good for sweating/swunting
    - any REALLY low level missions
    - any low level mobs worth killing
    or generally anything a really low level player or a tight budget could do to (ideally) have both fun and a tiny profit? :)

Cheers,
    Alex

Kris | Cyrene likes this.
  2. San
    • Cyrene Pioneer

San Sandal San Tolk

Home Page:
    Society:
    OldTimers
    There is a reason why you've been given the Scout Bots... the Targeting Chips. If you're not bored out of your skull yet, you can continue with them for your own account. I'm not currently aware of a better loot item there. You could also try small Tide Claw (for Cracked Shell) and Dire Weed (for Flaxen), but I'm not up to date what the yield is like. Jellyworms are just hilarious, but you might have to deal with a bigger one in between (L8), not sure if there is a pure spawn.

3. Faceof
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Faceof Member
    Doubtful

Society:
    Infamous
    Find the NPC and get the Ultimate Noob mission on Atlas Hunting Ground island...after u complete the Noob mission is a chain of other missions and with alot of killing mobs...:shoot:

Aslo on Atlas island have 4 different mobs lvl 3/lvl 5 to hunt and the Weak Dire Weeds to sweat in team...100 sweat per mob...solo mobs for swanting try the easy Sprite Weeds or Weak Paneleons...:yay:

Faceof is Dynamic...:)
    Faceof...:cool:

4. Gisela Dawes
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Gisela Dawes Active Member
    Cool

Society:
    The Society
    Good mobs for swunting: Weak paneleons, weak dire weeds, puny crystal pedes
    REALLY low lvl mission: all the tempo managers, ARC challenge crystal pedes, overboard, and if you are going to stay on cyrene for a while, start working on the ULtimate N00b Challenge, as Faceof suggested, so you can get Test of faith after. I would also suggest you take all the arc faction mission and start working on the mazeweaver dailies.
    Low lvl mobs worth killing: aside of the Xts, the Arrets drop bone and jagged tooth and are great for skilling.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  5. Haruto Rat
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Haruto Rat eep!
    Cynical

There is an Evade/Dodge reward for the Stage 2 of Crystal Pede challenge (500 kills, and punies (30 hp) count).

Not much MU in those though.