1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

i dont like this VU at all ><

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jellyfish, Mar 13, 2013.

1. jellyfish
    • Cyrene Pioneer

jellyfish Not suffering from insanity, enjoying it very much
    Mischievious

Society:
    The Magisterium
    90% of everything on cyrene was messed up, and the only two really nice things about cyrene were the o.s. m1 and o.s. m7 blueprints...

so when i read that the mining areas and density would be increased i got happy...

then i log on and see that the density hasn't been increased AT ALL, and looking at the blueprint you put a crazily high price tag to craft them now...

the only good thing about cyrene you had to ruin...

but the utterly useless tt weapon blueprints that no-one will EVER click because it will cost them hundreds of peds in markup just to craft a useless tt food gun, THOSE you left the way they were...

and your quote that level 30+ mobs will now start dropping UL items i believe as much as your quote last VU that "now attachments will drop in mob loot"...

or when you announced that you could now get wire harness blueprints from the assistant engineer....

and the merfolken wave event is now gone, along with mr fenris... and the stalkers still drop power supplies at such a low rate that the lancer v1 blueprint is useless.. really useless ><

and everyone i talked to that tried component crafting all say the same thing, no matter how many clicks they do, blueprints no longer drop.

so the horrible things you made worse and the only good thing about cyrene you removed....

so.... bye bye cyrene.... for now ;p

2. jetsina
    • Cyrene Pioneer

jetsina Active Member

It may as well be asked here...: dear Cyrene devs or balancer responsible, how many of these new imperium key cubes do you expect to be used by people when you consider what it takes to craft them?
    Or is it a crafting info bug that each attempt will take 3 cubes (15 ped tt), plus 150 imp tokens? :rofl:
    Throwing 10 sweat (0 tt but 2-3 pecs with mu) into a bp is one thing, depending on the rest of the tt put in and what you get out, but 150 imp tokens per click????? Are you selling island chain LAs for key cubes or what?

and get the blasted stuff switched on please. It's not as if you don't know that the lights are always off after a vu until somebody at MA switches things on!!! Are vu days the cyrene equivalent of public holidays (everything shut down)?

Thanatos and non like this.
  3. Caapo
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Caapo New Member
    Lurking

I would like to add that whit pede-boost we no longer have easy way to get sweat. That 2-3pecs/10botles will soon start to sound like awesome deal..

non likes this.
  4. Agis
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Agis Well-Known Member
    Inspired

im out until the mini patch , hopefully today as nothing has been switched on. Mining spawns, hunting loots , New Missions nothing is on.

non likes this.
  5. TunerS
    • Cyrene Pioneer

TunerS Travelling through time...
    Curious

Society:
    Brainstormers
    There comes time that even most dedicated players need to stop because there is just no other way...

6. Thanatos
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Thanatos Fate Thanatos Themis
    Bored

Home Page:
    Society:
    Task Force
    hunting return 50% on bigger mobs? awesome. i thought i will get better when i get a global... 500ped ammo after i still didnt get a global, and return rate was same...

try to make the 9k pede mission now lol. i wonder if reward is same
    try to make paneleon mission... now only old alphas counts, and on huge reswpanu got to search for them between all maturieties mixed where youngs to alphas are more common

unl drops? none
    crafting? ... well i did get a new bp, but its arkadians attachment bp lol... seems that some1 wants to make me go there.

7. jellyfish
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Mischievious

Society:
    The Magisterium
    You looted arkadia attachment blueprint from crafting on cyrene? o_O

8. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lykke TheNun Well-Known Member
    Roflmao

Arghhh :banghead:

To both you and the rest - we are very sorry about the issues and the inconveniences they have caused - but are looking into everything and hope things will be solved ASAP!

Thank you for reporting!

9. Goldmoon
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Goldmoon There can be only one, and YOU BUB; Are NOT IT.
    Fine

Retired: Disabled Vet
    Home Page:
    Society:
    Syndicate of Fenris
    (>ô.ô)>~ Here's ya hanky... now go walk it off.

Let me see if I got this right: You guys really make poking holes in your arguments so easy.

Pedes are bigger - yet on Caly/Ark - people sweat in groups against things that hit much harder than the Pede. Argument nearly Voided.

As for the rest: not too keen on how a PP server update works eh? They must have the servers up and running for 24hrs before those "updates" become live.

Love and Kisses to All,

Goldmoon

:: Please remember - all hate and flame comments are to be directed to Master Chief. Thank You. ::
    Plus they need a PM ability in here....

10. non
    • Cyrene Pioneer

non Well-Known Member
    Confused

its nice to have something to solo sweat. pleaks... going to have to look at them more never had much luck with them and its hard to avoid overkill when dealing with a 10hp mob. but its something that can be worked around.

keep in mind i am a huge fan of the pede, but its not the end of the world there are lots of things that we can find to group swunt even pedes are now a good group swunt target.

the problem is that not many people want to group sweat it seems. they would rather sweat bugged mobs and sweat weeds with a vehicle.

11. Goldmoon
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Fine

Home Page:
    Society:
    Syndicate of Fenris
    Those cute lil buggers DO grow on you... kinda why I said "Nearly Voided" too....

I do agree though, there does need to be 'Puny' level entry critters for sure. The Pede I keep running into are not small ones. They hunker lovers with a big stick.

12. WangXiang
    • Cyrene Pioneer

WangXiang Active Member
    Relaxed

Society:
    Guardians of Evolution
    Has someone something positive to say that can motivate some of us to come to Planet Cyrene after this VU?

13. jellyfish
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Mischievious

Society:
    The Magisterium

14. non
    • Cyrene Pioneer

non Well-Known Member
    Confused

welll i like that i can hunt some creature that i was unable to before and loot mf chips from them. so thats a postive for me at least.

15. Master Chief
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Master Chief Smuggler - Hibernation
    Angelic

CSR
    Society:
    Irken Invaders

Syndicate of Fenris is recruiting on Cyrene, Apply Today :)

Lykke TheNun and non like this.
  16. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lykke TheNun Well-Known Member
    Roflmao

We will fix things ASAP ;)

Thanatos and non like this.
  17. jellyfish
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Mischievious

Society:
    The Magisterium
    Will you undo the uber-nerf to the o.s. blueprints too?

18. Goldmoon
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Fine

Home Page:
    Society:
    Syndicate of Fenris
    Well, well. MA Nerf Bats the free global PED maker and the planet goes to poop eh? Sometimes I think we forget that Mind Ark makes and breaks the planets, PP's can kind of craft around in them.

Come on guys, let's get our head in the game here. I know you guys are crazy spoiled from Calypso - but that planet has been around since 1998. So a few bumps appear in the road, so what? These guys have to learn what most of us did since the 1990's. Make a mistake, and MA Nerf Bats you to hell on it.

I don't know how many times I said: :HellNo: to something Calypso added/removed. Yet, the darn thing is still there. No MA Team opened their doors to the users. Listening, learning. Nope. They turned to the hard cold numbers: what is making us loose money. FIX IT! Ok, now the players are succeeding here. FIX IT! It took them 16 years (that's SIXTEEN YEARS) to get Calypso where it is at and 95% of it was how to make us think we're moving ahead yet loosing. All while somehow still smiling. BEST - MARKETING - EVER.
    [​IMG]

19. Agis
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Agis Well-Known Member
    Inspired

ASAP looks like next week , thursday window is closing and they dont patch on friday (very rarely).. off to bed dying to do these new missions and mining the new mining spawns ..which are pretty much non -exixstant atm

20. jetsina
    • Cyrene Pioneer

jetsina Active Member

With the amount of idiotic beliefs that circulate, if someone actually 'knows' that the servers must be running for 24 hours before certain new elements ARE ALLOWED to be switched on (or do so automatically?), then it would perhaps be nice to explain that more clearly as a problem that currently exists, rather than making players seem impatient or something, who do not 'know' of this situation (if genuine)!
    Any factual updates or confirmation of this (and which bugs are not a part of that process)?