1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

i can help

Discussion in 'Developer's Corner' started by Schmed, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Schmed
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Schmed New Member

Society:
    Arkadians Unleashed
    hey i do a radio show for www.iworldradio.org and have a show on monday evening. I will mention entropia and planet cyrene. most of the people that are listeners of IWR never have heard of entropia so i hope it will get a few interested to join ... i will mention planet cyrene website so they can have a peek.. we have quite a few listeners across the internet and would be my pleasure to do this for you ok really for all of us more people playing means more ped in game which in the end is awesome for all planet partners as well as all gamers. I do hope this is ok with you.. :) i do this for love of the game.... i do hope you like my idea and will watch the thread as i would not wish to do anything you dont want me to do

MindStar 9 likes this.
  2. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lykke TheNun Well-Known Member
    Roflmao

You are very welcome to mention Planet Cyrene - thank you :) We hope to attract a lot of new players to the planet, as long as they are aware, that the launch the 1st of May is a soft launch, and we have so much more prepared to come =)

The fun part of joining the planet from the very beginning is though, that they will become a Cyrene Citizen on a newborn, very exciting planet - and be a part of the planet and it's history from the very beginning and see it develop.

Again, thank you!

Schmed likes this.