1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

HUB Issues (Oct 19, 2012)

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Mogon, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Mogon
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Mogon Member

Hello, some issues I found with the HUB today.

-The proving grounds takes 10 sweat when you enter the staging area, but I didnt see a warning saying that it would take 10 additional sweat when entering the arena. I think it should warn that it will take a total of 20 sweat to enter the arena. (Sorry if I missed a message somewhere)

-More MA's problem, but you can shoot while behind cover using OTS mode as the crosshair is outside cover while you're behind it.

2. Noodles
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Noodles New Member

Society:
    Brainstormers
    My friend and I visited the hub on October 19. It was a lot of fun, even after Mogon showed up and started pwning us :D

Anyway...maybe 50-75% of the time, my friend's damage interval on several guns was incorrect. Taking the HK gun as an example, his interval was 7.5-15 (with slow reload, 50-75% of the time) instead of the correct 15-30 (normal reload, 25-50% of the time).

His natural skills do not yet reach the SIB requirements on these weapons, so our guess is that the system is sometimes leaking his natural skills into the calculation. We could not figure out a trigger for this problem...it seems rather random, though possibly consistent for any single battle (meaning, one battle his equipment would behave normally, the next battle he'd be doing less damage with slow reload).

My natural skills have the weapons maxed out, and I never had any 'malfunctions.'