1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Hello!

Discussion in 'Community' started by Lio Mori, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Lio Mori
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lio Mori Gax Toruk Uhn
    Notworthy

Society:
    Syndicate of Fenris
    Hi people!

I'm totally new in EU and, obviously, in Cyrene too.

So far, I'm sweating, and sweating, and sweating because I'll try to play without deposit... but I dont know where can I sell those Vibrant Sweat, and how much should I ask for them. I'll apreciate any advice you can give me.

Also, I'll like to know if there's any mission in Cyrene that dont requires spends PED to do it or any other way to get my firsts PEDs and items.

BTW, my IGN is Gax Toruk Uhn.

Cheers.

jetsina, Nor Alien and Master Chief like this.
  2. Master Chief
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Master Chief Smuggler - Hibernation
    Angelic

CSR
    Society:
    Irken Invaders
    Hello welcome to Cyrene, If you like i can show you around eu and help you with a few missions. add me in the player register:

Right click > System > Player Register in the text box type remy master chief lebeau

Goodluck again and i hope you find Cyrene and Eu as fun as I have.

jetsina, non, Nor Alien and 1 other person like this.
  3. Kenny
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kenny New Member

Society:
    Temporal Destinies
    That sweat should sell at least for 2PED per 1000bottles you may be able to get more depending who you deal with.
    Sweating helps for getting first defense skills, so even if that does not turn out to be your first and only income it may be worthwhile to sweat a lot at the very beginning ;)

There are some missions that do not require any invest but a lot of running instead: Salvage Parts you may be able to sell some Blueprints that way.

also this might be helpful for now Beginner/NonDepo Guide

...hope that helps a little

jetsina, Lio Mori and Master Chief like this.
  4. jetsina
    • Cyrene Pioneer

jetsina Active Member

Hi, welcome to Cyrene.
    Master Chief (above) is one of the top supporters of this young planet and has what is maybe still the only Cyrene society.
    Back when I started years ago I also sweated for the peds to play with. I would say that sweating has become harder since then, though. Maybe you can give us an idea of how often you are losing concentration to hits on your young avatar - it might make using a synchronisation chip worthwhile. Or maybe let us know how many sweat you can get an hour on crystal pedes (one at a time)...
    I also don't know a price for sweat at the moment. On Calypso I believe the rate is just 2 peds per thousand or even a bit lower, but would hope sweaters on Cyrene can get a better price than that (perhaps 2.5 or 3 peds?)

I don't think the (daily) missions will be much help for actual peds for a while, as they give tokens that are not really selling at the moment as far as I know. You might consider slowly building up a stack of them, though, as a form of savings. As you travel around you will see Cyrene avatars and hovering robots with a yellow '!' above them that you can ask for the missions.

I'll keep an eye out for you, good luck!

Lio Mori, Master Chief and non like this.
  5. Lio Mori
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lio Mori Gax Toruk Uhn
    Notworthy

Society:
    Syndicate of Fenris

Thank you very much for all the help in game, I really appreciate it. :bowdown:

Got it, will keep sweating then. :boxer:

Nice, I'll follow those guides. Thank you.

Great, thank you both for the info.

Yeah!! I can see that, I'm allready a member of the Syndicate of Fenris and Master Chief is my mentor. :thumbup:

Is hard to tell how often I'm losing concentration, is very very random... but I would say that I'm getting something like 80-100 bottles per hour from crystal pedes. Will check that next time I play.

What's a synchronisation chip?

Well, seems like is a bad time for poor gamers in Cyrene hehe... as far I know, selling sweat is not easy either in this planet. :dunno:

Thanks every1 for the welcome and the info. Seems like there's a nice community here.

jetsina and Master Chief like this.
  6. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lykke TheNun Well-Known Member
    Roflmao

Hey :) welcome to Cyrene and the forum. I can see you have the best help here already :thumbup: Good luck out there - and have fun ^^

jetsina and Lio Mori like this.
  7. Lio Mori
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lio Mori Gax Toruk Uhn
    Notworthy

Society:
    Syndicate of Fenris

Thank you. U'r right, I can't ask for better help. :cool:

8. jetsina
    • Cyrene Pioneer

jetsina Active Member

As you know, successful sweat pulls are a bit random and it takes time to get one. It is a pity if a successful attempt is 'lost' because of a mob hit that loses your concentration. The sync chips give you a period of time in which concentration is not directly lost: the successful attempt simply starts again until it can finish with bottles without a hit on you. Although using the chip costs something called mind essense (ME), because you will sweat more per hour it becomes more efficient. The problem at the moment is getting hold of one and some mind essense.

A very good alternative is swunting - and you've seen the other thread I see. As the mob shares its attacks over many people, fewer successful pulls are disrupted and the sweat per hour you can get also goes up dramatically. I would join a swunting group if that is now being tried on Cyrene.

The bad time you mention is because things are moving forward very slowly, so few people are staying on the planet, so things like swunt groups and buyers of sweat are not common yet. I think there WILL be a balance point after which Cyrene will be a beneficial place for new players..... it's just that we haven't got there yet/still/yet/still....
    There is a new content update coming VERY soon I believe!

non and Lio Mori like this.
  9. Lio Mori
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lio Mori Gax Toruk Uhn
    Notworthy

Society:
    Syndicate of Fenris

Oh, yes... I think that I saw how that works, a few m8s from my society use it on me.

Hope to see you there ;)

Lets wait then :coffee:

Thanks for the info.