1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bug Report hard to loot mobs

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by Mini-Nova, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Mini-Nova
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Mini-Nova Member
    Cheerful

C.E.O. of Sitting On My Butt INC.
    Society:
    Tactical Miners
    Some mobs in Cyrene are hard to loot, like the birds, you can't loot the wings (about 90% of there body) so you end up spam clicking until you loot or concentrate and click on a very thin line (there body) to get the loot or go in first person and loot and even then, for some reason, you have to click under them to loot (1st person only) and sometimes they will bug out and keep falling down over and over from the sky in a looped animation, so that makes it extra hard to loot them, I've noticed a couple of mobs looping there death animation on Cyrene (like the mining bots).. You kill them and they keep dropping, and then stop, sometimes you look away and look back and they start looping the death animation again...

Anyways that's all I wanted to report, otherwise great job with Cyrene guys! :)

2. calemus
    • Cyrene Pioneer

calemus Member
    Cynical

Society:
    laudanumonline.com
    use the "next mob" function in your hot key library
    page 11, bottom, also use the loot hot key assignment
    never ever actualy point & click to select unless your looking at a wall of things to select from

it's much better / less of a headache 4 u this way

3. Rathius
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Rathius Active Member
    Brooding

Home Page:
    Good temporary solution, but for some of us that's a very unnatural way of working with things and would prefer a more organic (and working) solution.

4. Mini-Nova
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Mini-Nova Member
    Cheerful

C.E.O. of Sitting On My Butt INC.
    Society:
    Tactical Miners
    Thanks calemus but I am aware of that method, I'd rather just click the thing :)

5. Agis
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Agis Well-Known Member
    Inspired

The looping animation happens everywhere at the moment, its not cyrene related, my suggestion is have the health box when you hunt so you can loot easily, as sometimes when they die its hard sometimes to find the creature to loot , also it may have gone underground so its impossible to loot without the health box, FYI : use the health box

6. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lykke TheNun Well-Known Member
    Roflmao

Thank you for the bug-report on this. Looting mobs should of course work smoothly - and I hope this issue can be fixed soon - including the looping animation.

Mini-Nova likes this.