1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Selling Greater Power Crystal

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Rick Sanchez, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Rick Sanchez
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Rick Sanchez New Member
    No Mood

After a great deal of thought, I'm putting my GREATER POWER CRYSTAL up for sale!

Only 9 of these beauties have ever been made (trackable on EL). Upon completion of the Zorra epic mission chain, this crystal allows you to pick up 1 lazidol lure every 6 hours for a potential annual return of 14,600 ped (assuming average lure price of 10p) and uninhibited access to farming Lazidol for rare parts to make Zorra's HK.

If you know, then you know - this crystal is an absolute money-printing machine, but does require you to be on Cyrene consistently to collect your payout. I'm feeling a bit tied down at the moment and unable to fully utilize it, so am selling to free up some ped cycle and let someone else take advantage of free ped.

Asking 25,000 ped for an easy 2-year payoff period (58.4% annual ROI). Best way to reach me is in game @ Ricardo Rick Sanchez!

Thanatos likes this.
  2. Spawn
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Spawn Active Member

Home Page:
    Society:
    The Ministry
    if there are 9, can't I buy the lure from another creator of lures? Or in other words, how did you come to the figure of 14,600 ped?

3. Curd
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Curd Lifetime Platinum Elite Member

Society:
    Task Force
    4/d x 365/y x 10 PED = 14,600 PED

4. Curd
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Society:
    Task Force
    Bad Thai Ming says, there is another one for sale here and a third on Caly auction right now, with a buyout bid of just 15,300 PED, which will irreversibly set the otherwise blank market value history for quite a while I guess.

Entropia 2021-10-05 11.59.48.c.png Entropia 2021-10-05 12.00.46.c.png

5. nick timegazer messner
    • Cyrene Pioneer

nick timegazer messner Member

Society:
    Task Force
    the price of the crystal is usually around 20k due to the rarity an difficulty of the weakened power crystals seeing as there is only around 10 in game id say that price is justified

along with the ability to get lures every 6 hours put it this way if you bought 140-150 ark underground deeds depending on what you paid would be around the same price and you would get daily around 1.4-4.2 ped per day depending, one lure can easily beats that an you get 4 a day

however this is just my opinion :)

Thanatos likes this.
  6. Spawn
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Spawn Active Member

Home Page:
    Society:
    The Ministry
    So the tt of the lure is 10 ped, then this is a great deal.

7. Curd
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Society:
    Task Force
    Why would the TT value of the lure matter?

8. Aryana Ary Softheart
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Aryana Ary Softheart Active Member
    Busy

Project Manager
    Society:
    The Knights of Entropia
    Personally, I would only buy one to finish my zorra quest. If I'm going to spend 10-15k, I should alternatively just outright buy a zorra HK. I'll be damned if I'm going to spend 10-15k for a weapon I'll probably just sell for 4-5k.

I finished the tahnok questline and immediately listed the weapon on auction as it is too low for my playstyle.

This is simply another fubar'd quest on Cyrene that cannot be completed due to a poorly implemented questline. Most people just want to finish the quest, not buy an overpriced item that "may" pay for itself over the course of many years.

I'll buy lures (if available) when I'm on cyrene, but I won't follow another questline on this planet.

remember the armor questline that lasted all of 2 minutes?

pathetic...

9. Spawn
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Spawn Active Member

Home Page:
    Society:
    The Ministry
    Op mentioned there are 9 ingame atm.

his math isn't up to speed.. formula should be as follows.

4/d x 365/y x (10 PED / 8 other greater crystal sellers, which could be moving up so this number gets bigger = possibly 14,600 PED if none of the other 8 greater crystal owners sell lures, which makes the price plummet due to high availability, unless the 9 owners get together and form a cartel to keep the price at 10 ped.

At the moment there are 10 for sale (not by Rick Sanchez) with a buyout of 70 ped, so 7 ped each, which instantly invalidates his formula.

But if the lures were 10 ped tt each.. you could simply throw them in the tt and get 14,600 ped. But now that I am ingame instead of at work, I SEE that they are not.

10. tBANNA
    • Cyrene Pioneer

tBANNA Active Member
    Doh

Society:
    Entropy
    the demand for the lure is as high as never before since lots of ppl are finishing now the mission chain because they get the codex as reward on their way,

lots of prototypes for sale, at some point i saw 4 for sale on AH

if, let say u have now 1000 lures u can sell them in a week or 2 top

11. nick timegazer messner
    • Cyrene Pioneer

nick timegazer messner Member

Society:
    Task Force
    Tbanna is correct
    they can sell very fast an that’s great but Rick won’t always have lures all the time if he sells out fast there aren’t many people with them ALSO not all the crystal owners sell their lures

once again this is only an opinion