1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Full set Imperium Armor Plating I & Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VI

Discussion in 'Globals, Hofs, ATH's & Discoveries' started by Amber Knightley, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Amber Knightley
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Amber Knightley New Member

Society:
    Sons of Anarchy
    I know this forum section is not a perfect fit, but I'm posting here about my achievements anyway :)

So far I've managed to complete missions to gather these Cyrene items:
    Full set of Imperium Armor Plating I
    Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VI

Not the hardest of missions and not the most impressive of items but I love the fact that I can get proper item rewards for my efforts :)

Plates.png
    In order to get the set of plates you need to do the following missions:
    I was kind of expecting it to be easier to acquire these plates.

fap.png
    To get your hands on the fap you need to do a set of missions, details can be found here.
    This mission chain I was expecting to be a bit harder, when it came to killing all the mobs, but I'm very happy about the result and needed effort!

These kind of missions makes Cyrene interesting to me.
    I'm not sure about what else is out there which would be fairly simple to acquire and worth it, please come with some suggestions if I might have missed something I really should try to get. I've looked at some weapons and maybe armour but most seem like too much effort for my taste. I guess it also depends on the fact that I'm happy with my current gear as well.