1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Friends List

Discussion in 'About Planet Cyrene Forum' started by SoftHart, Dec 28, 2011.

1. CyreneForum
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

CyreneForum Member

Here, I'll help you out a bit ... same party, same drunken stooper, but at least my pose is more dramatic and Circ du Soliel-like ... and no one is attempting to launch MY purple ass in the air over it. :rolleyes: Oh, and you can see that I'm a bit hardcore when it comes to my accessories! :p

2-ms9-bdayfun.jpg

However, if that's not enough ... then I'll offer the pic of me at the Sakura Mobile Center after CE2 (VU10) and the first altered avatar look when I got caught in the Bug.gif matrix.

MS9-GlitchInTheMatrix-2.jpg

So ya, sometimes I'm not myself for sure, BUT ... you and I have a history of tryin' to get one over on the other, and here's a bit of proof of that as well. The fact that your hubby stands by and watches, simply leaves it open for a lot of questions. :D

mnm-ms9-softy.jpg

Ya gotta remember ONE thing my dearly loved friend ... I've been the EU Picture Storyteller since mid-2005, so when it comes to proof of many things, my camera and video vault don't lie. :p

I'm glad the "Friend's List" question got answered since we've taken this so far off-topic, but it's adding a bit of fun, and outing you as the crazy-ass woman that you are, but I wouldn't change a DAMN thing my dear Softy ... because at the end of the day ... you and I are like two peas in a pod when it comes to creating adventures and off-the-wall experiences for those we interact with in game, and I'm SO looking forward to engaging in that again.

Thanks for the fun! :)

2. CyreneForum
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

CyreneForum Member

LOL Damn I forgot to look. Started cleaning and just sat down for a break before dinner. Hopefully will remember to look after dinner. And yeah I am sure you have more :)

3. SoftHart
    • Cyrene Pioneer

SoftHart Active Member
    Mischievious

Ok, I only found one which you were getting a little too chummy with my man!

Entropia 2009-06-20 01-08-53-72.jpg

The others ones just brought back funny memories :)

Entropia 2008-10-04 15-30-13-91.jpg

Entropia 2009-06-13 01-09-37-74.jpg

Entropia 2009-06-26 23-12-47-31.jpg

4. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MindStar 9 Hoping for the Best
    Inspired

Home Page:
    The only thing I noticed in the first pic was your PED area looking like it had a gazillion numbers in it. :eek:

The other photos were cool - especially the one of you hanging out at the Octagon. :p

5. SoftHart
    • Cyrene Pioneer

SoftHart Active Member
    Mischievious

I WISH!

6. Monkey Man
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Monkey Man New Member
    Lonely

Game Developer
    Society:
    Delta Force
    So Softy's real identity is Nancy Travis? :O
    And the poor victim is Mike Myers's avatar?