1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Forum Adds?

Discussion in 'About Planet Cyrene Forum' started by Thanatos, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Thanatos
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Thanatos Fate Thanatos Themis
    Bored

Home Page:
    Society:
    Task Force
    i just saw some adds, and im wondering:

- some users adverts their commercial activity based on their but probalby not only their own work - is it ok here? and it will make me think twice before i share anything with community - gz guys.

non likes this.
  2. TunerS
    • Cyrene Pioneer

TunerS Travelling through time...
    Curious

Society:
    Brainstormers
    Yeah. I have the same feeling. Not worth sharing any information with others if someone just copy-paste everything and then tries to sell it for a ridiculous price. I'm 99% sure that there is NOTHING in that guide that i already don't know (except maybe for crafting that i don't really care about). Maybe that guide they are offering would help some players understand the game a little better and not spend days or even weeks trying to find all information by themselfs but not for that price :rofl: That's why there are already trust circles in EU where players are sharing information only with well known and trusted players so the most valuable information is kept secret from others. After all that's how money is made in EU and also in RL.

non likes this.
  3. Master Chief
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Master Chief Smuggler - Hibernation
    Angelic

CSR
    Society:
    Irken Invaders
    It seems risky, but i have faith in Divinity Deth Undefined and JB Cash to show they have the knowledge to help turn a ped. Maybe if you even sweet talk them they may lower the monthly fee :p

Goodluck guys!

non likes this.
  4. non
    • Cyrene Pioneer

non Well-Known Member
    Confused

i sincerely apologize. i was out of line. this service is obviously not for everyone, and deserves a chance to prove its self.

Thanatos likes this.
  5. Divinity
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Divinity New Member
    Amused

Society:
    Calypso Agency
    Well here's the thing m8. There is absolutely no charge for the guide and if you had actually read the guide you would know that the premium guide has no information that has been copy pasted from anywhere. 7 members and counting and i have yet to get a complaint from anyone. And yes they are paying for information that is not available in the guide which does make them profit in the game.

For updated information please follow the thread HERE as well