1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Buying Fido Pet

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DaughterofAnarchy, Mar 20, 2016.

1. DaughterofAnarchy
    • Cyrene Pioneer

DaughterofAnarchy Active Member

Student
    Society:
    Freelancer
    Hyellow! [​IMG]

I know that pets are generally considered just a bad "investment", and also know that any sane person out there looking for one would look for the buffs they offer, but I'm one of (if not the) only idiots out there who only care about pets look and think that no effort is big enough for a loyal companion.

I'm a dogs person (both in real life and in all games I played) and ever since I start playing EU I totally fall inlove with the Fido pet, so I am really interesting in eventually buying one. I'm a really small depositor (only affording $10 per month) and mostly "live on sweat" so I can't offer outrageous prices, but I'm still willing to offer a fair market price.

So... if you have a Fido pet and you're willing to give him a new home where you'll know he will be loved and taken care of... please PM me with your price.

I would really appreciate if this will stay a WTB thread and will not degenerate in a price check thread or a thread full of off-topic posts.

Thank you a lot for your understanding and for reading my post.

Cheers,
    Alexandra

Lilmc | Cyrene likes this.