1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Event Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Events' started by Menace, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Menace
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Menace Active Member

In a couple weeks I'd like to run an event for all levels of player on Cyrene. I'd like to give away a "Free Hunt" which could go one of two ways depending on the player's choice.

1.) I shoot through 200 PED ammo on a mob of winner's choice and winner gets the loot.

2.) I give the winner 200 PED ammo and I fap them with hedoc sk-80 (68.6-91.4 heal) while they burn through the ammo.

There will be a 2nd place of 100 PED ammo and an Sk-50 fapper.
    And a third place of probably 50 ped ammo.

Suggestion 1 is really only interesting if a low level player wants to gamble on a bigger mob.

Anyway, im looking for suggestions on how to run an event so that theres equal opportunity for all levels.
    I know Cyrene has a PvP based storyline though I haven't played in the hub yet.

I also want to keep the event as cheap as possible. I don't want a new player to have to break the bank to partake.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Menace

P.s. sorry for any phone "autocorrect" spelling errors.

2. Thanatos
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Thanatos Fate Thanatos Themis
    Bored

Home Page:
    Society:
    Task Force
    here is a one idea: make a hunt competition, which will be actually the tier up competition:
    - participant buys tt gun any type he likes
    - u make a screen of his gun with tir rates, which are quite unique to every single gun, at least its rly hard to find second one with same tir rates
    - competitors start to hunt at given signal, with tt guns at tier 0.0 which screens u got
    - the winner is the first one who tits 0.9 with it (tier1 rdy) and make a screen with that msg providing date/time/etc stuff

3. Menace
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Menace Active Member

That's a pretty good idea. Would also teach new players the importance of tier ratings. Could give a weeks notice so people could buy and re-tt a million guns until they found the one they think will bring home the bacon.

Menace

4. TunerS
    • Cyrene Pioneer

TunerS Travelling through time...
    Curious

Society:
    Brainstormers
    Maybe something like point system for globals where tiny ones would be worth 1 point and the higher you get the more points you get for the same mob. So new players could hunt pedes or jellyworms and more experienced could hunt zeladoths or mang changs but points would still count the same. Only problem would be that experienced players should cycle more PED but it would work for those who already hunt those kind of mobs no matter what.

P.S. Would like to see Menace doing 200PED run on Scout Bots - that would be like a torture :D

5. Xantok
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Xantok New Member
    Cynical

Society:
    Brutal Redux
    scout bots? nah, make him go to puny beach :p