1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

epic missions squash the invaders still bugged?

Discussion in 'Missions' started by fatal, Oct 25, 2015.

1. fatal
    • Cyrene Pioneer

fatal New Member
    Cool

I'm disappointed this mission still not counting merfolken its been over a year . How are you supposed to do a epic mission when its more like a epic fail and what's even more disappointing is what I had killed are not there back to nothing.

2. Kris | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kris | Cyrene Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs Staff Member
    Cool

A man of many hats and talents.
    Chiang Mai, Thailand // Orange County, CA
    Home Page:
    Hey fatal,

I am going to guess that you're talking about the "Summon the Gladiator" mission from the First Stage Epic Mission Chain?

As far as I know that mission is working correctly and once the appropriate amount of Mefolkens have been killed, however, that mission does not show your progress by design, I can say that it does take quite a lot though.

Thanatos has a good lot of the information about the epic mission chain here: >>LINK<<

Either way I'll also be double checking that this mission is working correctly.

Cheers,
    Kris

3. Paul Jetman Masters
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Paul Jetman Masters Well-Known Member
    Spaced

yea the summon the gladiator does unlock after about 10-11k kills, best way to track it is to watch the 3k/6k merfolken missions, or using the test of faith epic if you have unlocked it.

if it is squash the invaders, and you started this over a year ago, there was a change to the mission layout with caused some missions to lose their counters, it does still count and will unlock normally, but you can get the counter back back either ;
    a: if your near the start, cancel and retake the mission
    b: contact support telling them of the problem and they will log your total, then you are told to cancel the mission and then they re-add it with the correct total (but i havn't done this, should be a post somewhere on this forum in more detail)

4. fatal
    • Cyrene Pioneer

fatal New Member
    Cool

Thanks for the fast reply it is squash the invaders for the [Tanhok Stage Coin] I will contact support