1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Entropia Universe News Entropia Universe 17.1a Release Notes

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe News' started by Entropia Universe News, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Entropia Universe News
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Entropia Universe News New Member

Fixes

• Fixed an issue allowing blueprints to be looted in PVP areas. Any blueprints looted in PVP after the VU 17.1 release earlier today have been transferred back to the original avatars. The looting avatars have also received compensation.
    • Fixed an issue causing instance gates not to work as expected, resulting in avatars becoming stuck in the instance.

Known Issues

• Market history for UL blueprints displays in percentages instead of PED values.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Continue reading...

2. Dale Alvin Gribble
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Dale Alvin Gribble Member

Maybe it's just me but I tried relogging several times and I cant merge stackable. I have to individually move each thing from inventory to stash to merge.

3. Haruto Rat
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Haruto Rat eep!
    Cynical

Merge All Stacks doesn't work if several identical UL blueprints are present in the place (inventory/container/storage in general) where you attempt to merge stacks.

The system tries to merge those but cannot, resulting in a red Could not execute message.

This might be fixed soon given blueprint troubles are far from solved, but for now the workaround is to toss away the offending blueprints somewhere else (container/tt/wherever).

4. Kris | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kris | Cyrene Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs Staff Member
    Cool

A man of many hats and talents.
    Chiang Mai, Thailand // Orange County, CA
    Home Page:
    Hey guys,

This seems like a system error, I'll bring this to MindArk's attention ASAP.

Cheers,
    Kris