1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Enkidd Dire S.13

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by MadMike, Dec 26, 2012.

1. MadMike
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MadMike New Member

Society:
    BlackAngels HQ (BAHQ)
    Hi,

I recently (today) added a few items that Old Jack drop. Unfortunately the S.13 can not be added to Old Jack within entropedia, therefor I added the S.11, which I also looted of Old Jack the other day and filled in a few details from the weapon description. Unfortunately I left the S.13 on Caly storage, will add it later this year ;)

By looking on entropedia I figured that many mobs could be updated regarding loot. Maybe someone else want to do it too?

Enjoy
    Mike

Thanatos and non like this.
  2. non
    • Cyrene Pioneer

non Well-Known Member
    Confused

yeah someone needs to get on top of that ;)(dont look at me i am just a lowly noob :p). i had a hard time convincing someone that almost all the mob loots are wrong on entropedia for cyrene creatures.

congrats btw on all the old jack's u been hitting.

edit: welcome to cyrene :D lol and the forum.

3. Thanatos
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Thanatos Fate Thanatos Themis
    Bored

Home Page:
    Society:
    Task Force
    Thx Mike, but also watch out plz, cuz data u provide will be sold for 50$ a month soon ;)
    Yeah, this is how it works, before i was spamming forum with usefull data, now i hesitate to update entropedia myself... Thx to those salesmen.

4. MadMike
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MadMike New Member

Society:
    BlackAngels HQ (BAHQ)
    You are right at that point, but on the other hand I see many people that do not pay such "Services" and hiding information has an impact on those as well. I keep it like I did when I looted a MinersLog a few weeks ago from Proteron, that had some "secret" information in the text. I think information should be public to ALL because only then ALL can benefit of it. And I say benefit, not profit! Profit on EU is a myth ;)

I will have an eye on the looted items from Cyrene and see what I can update on entropedia. But maybe Cyrene start an own wiki for all Cyrene related items? Though this must be updated. Because there is nothing worse than a wiki with only 20 entries :)

Thanatos likes this.