1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Cyrene Service Centers

Discussion in 'Maps and Locations' started by Freyr, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Freyr
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Freyr New Member

General look, like almost everything on Cyrene is of a very high standard.
    The revive outside right infront of the TP is a welcome change,.
    With its three way entry the Service Center is the easiest accessible in EU.

However once you enter,...
    I know the "ring" around the center is a neccesary evil to shield you from rendering the outside, due to the three way entree this is not so even so bad.
    But the once inside "the center" you are confronted with a big column wich creates a second tiny ring, now you have to navigate your way through this tiny ring, filled with other avatars, the terminals you dont need and the column.
    It is a poor design, you should enter "the center" and directly see all terminals and avatars inside. There is no need for this column at all, the "roof" is a hemisphere and would therefore not even need a column to support it.

Don't know if this will be noted at all somewhere, but atleast I got to say what I think :)

Nanoka, krasko and WangXiang like this.
  2. Oleg
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Oleg Member

Society:
    Rangers
    I dislike the column too, and if someone has an unnecessarily large pet spawned it's even worse.

3. Master Chief
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Master Chief Smuggler - Hibernation
    Angelic

CSR
    Society:
    Irken Invaders
    I do agree, Maybe you can create your vision and share with the C-team what you propose. Also got to say when the Community goes up just wait till those service centers get crammed pack.

-The Chief

4. harmony
    • Cyrene Pioneer

harmony Well-Known Member
    Busy

I never thought about it much, but i do agree that they might be more easily used if the centre space is open.

5. sluggo
    • Cyrene Pioneer

sluggo Active Member
    Drunk

Society:
    None
    I like the uniqueness of them to be honest, however now that you mention it, yes they can be a pain trying to make your way through the maze. As also mention, as soon as some moron spawns a huge beast in there it will be very difficult to see / do stuff. Take the center ring out might work well.

sluggo

6. Nanoka
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Nanoka New Member
    Twisted

Society:
    La Escuela ESP
    I do agree. I hate the middle column. Why do I have to waste time circling and turning the camera continually to seek and gain access to a particular terminal? It's annoying.

(If at least explosives affects the contour :banghead:)