1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bug Report Cyrene Report Thread (14.3)

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by Thanatos, Sep 25, 2013.

1. WangXiang
    • Cyrene Pioneer

WangXiang Active Member
    Relaxed

Society:
    Guardians of Evolution
    I don't like what is annoying, especially when I play a game :) Maybe it is just me.

Plenty of challenging missions elsewhere, some on Cyrene (Rhino for example) and many on other planets too...

2. harmony
    • Cyrene Pioneer

harmony Well-Known Member
    Busy

All i can say is that the merfolken part was a pain, and i'm glad i finally done with it. Would have liked a better spawn, but i guess the euphoria about not having to kill another merfolken would be less then.

With the crafting mission after it, i can say this mission chain is probably way harder then the second mission chain (which seems to offer a better reward).

3. harmony
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Busy

Since it will takes ages for me to complete the next mission, kjellings and me decided to do some bug finding in the HUB instead.

hub5.jpg

To start of with an easy find. All the information droids only use half the mission sreen for their text, and you have to scroll the lower part to read the complete text.

4. harmony
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Busy

The next has at least partly been reported before, we noticed several things about the slicer.

First if you look at my professions you'll see that i suck at damage, but the hit profession is actually at lvl 30.
    So with normal weapons i would do lower damage but i would have maxed the killspeed.

hub.jpg

(notice the damage above, kjellings isn't wearing any armor).
    If you look at the slicer itself, it says that i haven't max the hit yet, which is odd since i am 3 levels above it, but i did max the damage, which is odd since i am below it. Also note the damage is supposed to be 17.5 to 35. If you look at the screenshot above you'll see i do less damage.

hub3.jpg

After reviving and re-entering the arena my damage was suddenly increased to the damage it should be.
    (but notice the failed messages (with auto-use tool) i'm getting now that i didn't get before).

hub4.jpg

When i do slow attacks without auto-use i don't get any faileds, maybe the animation for the sword takes too long which causes the faileds? Still strange that i didn't get them when i was doing less damage?