1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Cyrene Mini Patch Notes - April 4th 2017

Discussion in 'Cyrene Version Update Notes' started by Kris | Cyrene, Apr 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kris | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kris | Cyrene Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs Staff Member
    Cool

A man of many hats and talents.
    Chiang Mai, Thailand // Orange County, CA
    Home Page:
    OFFICIAL NOTICE FROM PLANET CYRENE: THE MINI PATCH DID NOT UPDATE ANYTHING FOR PLANET CYRENE, THIS IS NOT INTENDED. MINDARK IS WORKING ON ROLLING OUT ANOTHER PATCH IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Changes

- The following missions have been revered to their previous state after an attempt to show the hidden counter for some players caused a planet wide error code:
    - All Ranks of the Dire Weed Chain Missions
    - A.R.C. Challenge - 100 Mang Changs
    - We will go back to the drawing board to see if we can address this issue in another way.

- A supplementary mission for Rank 5 of Brown Beetles to give proper mission rewards has been added.

- Rewards from all three platform missions have been adjusted:
    -- Advanced Run - M.A.R.I.O.V.S.
    -- Advanced Run - L.U.I.G.I.V.S.
    -- Sky Labs Platformer

- Cost for all A.R.C. Token Vendors in the Hub has been increased approximately 5 percent.
    - Currency for A.R.C. Rank 3 Vendor in the Hub has been changed to Imperium Key Cubes.

- Many Daily mission timers will be reduced from 24 hours to 21 hours.

- All PvP Arenas in the Hub should now be working properly again, allowing players once again be grouped into instances together to fight to the death.

Known Issues
    - Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
    - The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
    - The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
    - All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
    - Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.

Please give Lootius some time to ensure the new items reach their intended recipients and MindArk time to make sure that all missions are activated.

Hec likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.