1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Cyrene Community Collection Service

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Agis, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Agis
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Agis Well-Known Member
    Inspired

Greetings Cyreneans

Update : after careful consideration I have adjusted the collectors fee to 125.00% to make the service cover many things (guns , armor , stackables etc..)

Starting August , I have decided to start yet another initative to help Cyreneans out

Using my knowledge of the Cyrene Planet I will be starting a collection service

There are no contracts, no obligations if you change your mind, and on the collectors side he/she cannot guarantee all requests, cause the loot system is of course unpredictable as well as his/her time and activities on Cyrene.

If you wish to request any items just post in this thread , come back every so often as i may have what your looking for.

This thread is open to the whole Cyrene Community and not just myself.

Cyrene Community Collection Service Rules of Conduct

* A Flat Collectors Fee of ~125.00% of Trade Terminal Value
    ( I think this is to be a fair price for any products offered by the Collection Service )

* Community is restricted to one reply per account ONLY
    ( You may choose to edit your post anytime you wish with Requests/Feedback or Items you offer through this service )

* No Flaming/Complaining on Set Prices and NO Overcharging Ingame
    ( If you want to sell your items higher than ~125% use the Selling Area of this Forum, this is a community benefit scheme and not for profiteering )

* No Obligation to Purchase or Supply Requests, No Obligation to sell if you dont want to
    (just make sure you delete item as soon as you can from your post if you change your mind about selling, This is an open market and not an auction, please edit your post as quick as possible when an item is sold through this service )

* This service is a Flat Rate Service and does not go by Market Value !

* Any Collection Service Items are allowed in the Ingame Auction, However they must have a buyout of ~125.00% TT

* ALL community members posting in this thread must list there Avatar Full Name in the post, so players ingame can contact them at the 1x01 Supply Depot or through the player register.

I hope other avatars take part in this community initative - try to keep your posts brief and to the point, but nevertheless i will have many nice items up in the Collection Service. I will set up my post template I hope others will do something similar

Moderator please make sure there are no double posts from same accounts ..ty:)

Have fun selling in this open community market, I hope it gets popular for benefit of all cyreneans - cheers:)

Agis

Quint and Chris Spencer Schmidt like this.
  2. Master Chief
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Master Chief Smuggler - Hibernation
    Angelic

CSR
    Society:
    Irken Invaders
    I'll be happy to start this off.

Remy Master Chief Lebeau​
    Tail Tips​
    High Grade Power Supply​

Agis likes this.
  3. Agis
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Agis Well-Known Member
    Inspired

Agis Agis Mckracken​

Collection Service Items Available
    [​IMG]
    Collection Service Feedback Messages
    The first Collection Service items now up - enjoy !​

4. Chris Spencer Schmidt
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Chris Spencer Schmidt Active Member
    Hot

Planet Cyrene Community Member!
    Society:
    German Dragons
    I have to ask again, as my translator has translated badly. I have the unique opportunity here to order something and pay tt +135%? I have a product to someone looking for I am offering here for the tt +135%?

5. Master Chief
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Master Chief Smuggler - Hibernation
    Angelic

CSR
    Society:
    Irken Invaders

no no spencer, basically its Buy or sell items you loot a lot of items can be bought here for 135%

Chris Spencer Schmidt likes this.
  6. Agis
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Agis Well-Known Member
    Inspired

Update : after careful consideration I have adjusted the collectors fee to 125.00% to make the service cover many things (guns , armor , stackables etc..) - Enjoy :)

7. Quint
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Quint New Member

Society:
    Rapture of Rebellion
    I am interested in any laser pistols with a SIB start level between level 40 and 50.

If the supply of those seems to be too low, I might consider laser pistols between levels 30 and 40 as well.

My ava name is : Quint Landlord Vicious.