1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Cyreans are recruitting

Discussion in 'Community' started by kjellings, Apr 19, 2015.

1. kjellings
    • Cyrene Pioneer

kjellings Active Member
    Sunshine

Society:
    Cyreans ELITE
    Hi :) we are a number of active cyrene players who have started a society together. It have increased the cyrene gaming experience a lot and we have big fun :) Now we are looking for more members, and if you feel like joining us it would be great. Basically we are looking for a few noobs/low level players to train up on cyrene, but also if you are planning on spending some time here you are welcome to apply for the soc. You should be a depo player but serious players with a gameplan is very welcome. We mostly play here, but also on the other planets, so we are pretty flexible. In our soc we have several crafters that can supply you with the gear you will need and we would love to help you out with anything that you want to do. We will supply you with a lot of low level guns for the tt-value alone, and provide transport between the planets whenever this is needed :)

Just send us an application through the soc terminal or contact any of our members..

See you around and keep on hoffing..

kjellings

2. kenji
    • Cyrene Pioneer

kenji Active Member
    Cool

Society:
    Cyreans
    GL with the new soc mate, wish I could join it, but who knows, things can change. Since I know all your current members I can say its a verry good soc, verry helpfull, drama-free and alot of fun in the chats.

GL and HF all!

kjellings likes this.